OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

pimp.gif
These ID's are gonna be a problem.

Wow. These iD's are looking real good. I REALLY hope they keep black under the transparent sole for black midsoles. I don't want to have to return mine.

Wow. These iD's are looking real good. I REALLY hope they keep black under the transparent sole for black midsoles. I don't want to have to return mine.

got intentions of buyin a white pair but i dont like how the scales look grey. the quality of these is lookin really good though. lookin forward to seein yer creations.

got intentions of buyin a white pair but i dont like how the scales look grey. the quality of these is lookin really good though. lookin forward to seein yer creations.

Word of warning: DO NOT GO ALL DEL SOL!!!! It's fine if you're just doing the heel, heel accent, and midsole. But anything else, 
sick.gif
166444_10150170309609325_743009324_8424410_3928660_n.jpg

Word of warning: DO NOT GO ALL DEL SOL!!!! It's fine if you're just doing the heel, heel accent, and midsole. But anything else, 
sick.gif
166444_10150170309609325_743009324_8424410_3928660_n.jpg

sick.gif
is right...that is bad. Are those yours? I would be pissed.

What color was the swoosh supposed to be? Green?

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Wyse23

sick.gif

Yeah, they're mine. Returning ASAP. Believe it or not, the swoosh is supposed to be Del Sol also.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

sick.gif

Yeah, they're mine. Returning ASAP. Believe it or not, the swoosh is supposed to be Del Sol also.

Here's how crshlvlvt72's on the other forums ID's turned out. His is a purple swoosh, but the base is close to the heel

Here's how crshlvlvt72's on the other forums ID's turned out. His is a purple swoosh, but the base is close to the heel

chrisbone123 wrote:
Foamposite inspired

After seeing how those supposedly "all Del Sol" ones turned out up above I would be very wary about how the Swoosh on these will turn out...
ohwell.gif

chrisbone123 wrote:
Foamposite inspired

After seeing how those supposedly "all Del Sol" ones turned out up above I would be very wary about how the Swoosh on these will turn out...
ohwell.gif

ehh... i was never a fan of all "del sol" kobe ID's anyways. never understood niketalk's infatuation with that ID option. but yeah, you should return that pair.

ehh... i was never a fan of all "del sol" kobe ID's anyways. never understood niketalk's infatuation with that ID option. but yeah, you should return that pair.

Back
Top Bottom