* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

sometimes  the comments are so dumb a simple expression will do
wink.gif
Explain. If he wins 6 rings with Wade and Bosh, you're gonna look at him like you do Jordan and Kobe?

LeBron can go to any team he wants.

It's just sad that he had to use and step on so many people to get there when it could have all been avoided.

The presscon and all the bs that it was a last minute decision was a big slap on the face not only for Cleveland, but to NBA fans everywhere.

Except Miami

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

wink.gif
Explain. If he wins 6 rings with Wade and Bosh, you're gonna look at him like you do Jordan and Kobe?
It was unnecessary to bring that up in the first place. Let LeBron be LeBron.

Why is Jordan and Kobe being grouped together? Sike. I don't even want to start it. 

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Oh, you thought it couldn't get any worse for Cavs fans?
Six teams have contacted Zydrunas Ilgauskas, agent said. Yes, the Heat are believed to be one of them. No decision yet.

Big Z gonna be selling DVDs in South Beach?
laugh.gif

So Heat fans who is Riley going to bring in to play Center?

wink.gif

- for the record, why do you clowns keep making it seem like kobe had to climb some mountain top to get a championship? Shaq being there made it a cake walk for Kobe for the first 3 'ships. sure, he had to work for the last 2, but whos fault was that? however i wont take anything away from the last 2, just stating.

- and to answer the question, if i would look at him the same....YES. why not? *kanye shrug*  i swear its like you clown are reaching for any and everything to pick at, give it up, its grown tired.

- dude is 25, who knows what he/they'll do with that team. it really isnt as serious as yall are making it out to be.....

Chicago is still scary. The may want to look into Ronnie Brewer or Childress. Brewer and Korver could be a nice water and oil combo at the 2.

that is a very nice signing by chicago

they finally have someone to spread the floor for Rose

dudes are gonna be dangerous

wink.gif

- for the record, why do you clowns keep making it seem like kobe had to climb some mountain top to get a championship? Shaq being there made it a cake walk for Kobe for the first 3 'ships. sure, he had to work for the last 2, but whos fault was that? however i wont take anything away from the last 2, just stating.

- and to answer the question, if i would look at him the same....YES. why not? *kanye shrug*  i swear its like you clown are reaching for any and everything to pick at, give it up, its grown tired.

- dude is 25, who knows what he/they'll do with that team. it really isnt as serious as yall are making it out to be.....

about time someone made some sense around here

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Chicago is still scary. The may want to look into Ronnie Brewer or Childress. Brewer and Korver could be a nice water and oil combo at the 2.
i like it, we finally bring in a true shooter and only at 5 mil a year.  Now we need a defensive stopper at the two, i like what you are thinking with Brewer and Korver

It seems like the rest of the west is just kneeling down and giving the Lakers the western Conference title. None of the good teams are even trying to improve themselves, everyone is headed east

Denver, OKC, Utah, Portland, Dallas yall still have plenty of needs. Wake up before it's too late. (probably already is)

Chicago needed a shooter for sure, I like Korver, smart decision.

And now maybe that's one less team that will offer money for JJ and he'll definitely re-sign with the Magic.

Korver for only $5 mil is a steal in this market. He could have easily demanded more and some team would have given it to him.

and people talking about the bulls lost 
grin.gif

we came into FA needing 2 things and we just got them both
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

and people talking about the bulls lost 
grin.gif

we came into FA needing 2 things and we just got them both
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
and still got [Plies] Plennnyy moneyyy[/Plies]

smh.gif

The league is about to be ridiculous next year. Our 17th and Kobes 6th is gona be the best, overcoming these odds is gona be an amazing feeling, cant wait.

Back
Top Bottom