[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man if Dwight stays.
and Lakers pick up Calderon or collison as a backup
Copeland
Garcia
delfino
amnesty metta
bury Blake on bench
Starters
Nash
Kobe
Delfino
Gasol
Dwight

Second unit
Calderon/Collison
Meeks
Garcia
Copeland
hill

That's a championship squad if we can stay healthy

Last edited:
Nash / Calderon (Puts Nash down to 26 minutes.. Which is beautiful. Blake would be shopped, and amnestied when they find nothing for him)
Kobe / Meeks
MWP
Pau / Hill / Kelly
Howard / Sacre

Honestly 2 shooters away.

Dwight has to know Jose is friends with Pau. Like close friends. And if Jose wants to win and goes for min :nerd:. Get Morrow for min as a backup's backup.. Then Go Garcia or Delfino or Copeland

Last edited:
Nash / Calderon (Puts Nash down to 26 minutes.. Which is beautiful. Blake would be shopped, and amnestied when they find nothing for him)
Kobe / Meeks
MWP
Pau / Hill / Kelly
Howard / Sacre

Dwight has to know Jose is friends with Pau. Like close friends. And if Jose wants to win and goes for min :nerd:. Get Morrow for min as a backup's backup.. Then Go Garcia or Delfino or Copeland
Essential you think they'll amnesty blake over metta?
also why morrow over garcia?
id rather the lakers get cope, garcia, delfino, and Calderon.

Last edited:
Kobe / Meeks
MWP
Pau / Hill / Kelly
Howard / Sacre

If we have Nash and Calderon? Absolutely. He'd serve no purpose on the team.. And if they are worried about depth at PG, they could bring back Morris for $1mil without it counting toward MMLE.

With Clark gone, makes it harder to amnesty MWP and if Calderon is in the fold, they definitely can't amnesty Pau.

Last edited:
If we have Nash and Calderon? Absolutely. He'd serve no purpose on the team.. And if they are worried about depth at PG, they could bring back Morris for $1mil without it counting toward MMLE.

With Clark gone, makes it harder to amnesty MWP and if Calderon is in the fold, they definitely can't amnesty Pau.
true. Hadn't thought of that.
So they keep metta

Go after delfino and garcia and cope
cope has some 4 in him too.

I want no parts of morrow on this team :lol:

Because Morrow is the only one who will take the minimum.. Or at least plausibly. Dwight also loves him for whatever reason..

Cope is MMLE definitely.
Delfino MMLE.

Garcia maybe less, but doubt it. He has a few suitors because he can shoot and plays decent Defense against everyone but Elite guys

I think Garcia is best bet.. Because Cope at the 4 creates a log jam. Hill will play the 4. Pau will play the 4. And Kelly will get minutes at the 4 (almost guaranteed to actually).

Cope isn't too good at the 3.

Delfino is a better 2 than 3.

But it'd be awesome to get Delfino & Garcia with Dwight for an extra big F You to the Rockets.. But don't see how it happens because both can get MMLE or more

Last edited:
Because Morrow is the only one who will take the minimum.. Or at least plausibly. Dwight also loves him for whatever reason..

Cope is MMLE definitely.
Delfino MMLE.

Garcia maybe less, but doubt it. He has a few suitors because he can shoot and plays decent Defense against everyone but Elite guys
idk why im under the impression that these players are minimum players :lol:
Cope def is mmle
I think delfino is a minimum player, he didnt get signed till right before the season started last year

Problem, WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THE DEFENSE AND ATHLETICISM?

MWP is old and his defense failing. You guys need to pick up T will and a couple younger pieces.

Problem, WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THE DEFENSE AND ATHLETICISM?

MWP is old and his defense failing. You guys need to pick up T will and a couple younger pieces.

Beggars can't be choosers, we're not gonna get exactly who we WANT this yr

Now we're talkin if Dwight stays and Calderon follows.

Agree that Metta would be saved but I wonder if they save Blake too, just as added backup at the 1 and 2 with Kobe and streaky Meeks.

Hill back, and healthy makes up a little of the Clark loss + addition of Kelly.

Health is all we'd need to stay in hunt, see where we are near trade deadline.

Dwight just has to sign tho......

Welp..
Dwights at coors field in denver.. watching the rockies vs.
You guessed it

Dodgers.

Last time dwight was at dodger game

He became a laker.

Looking too much into it. :lol:

Last edited:
It's understandable, but I hate that this situation is preventing management from signing free agents and free agents from committing to the Lakers right now.

Last edited:
[quote name="Essential1"]Or he's joining the Rockies :lol:[/quote]Yooooo. :rofl:

For real, though, I think he's seeing how much of his derriere will get kissed he plays the LA Guy role, and I also hold the opinion that he won't do that with any other suitors. Just us.

I think he picks his team tomorrow, then hears backlash from the jilted fanbases, then maybe changes hos mind before the 10th.

Seriously, with him, very, very possible.

gotta keep an eye on that game

dwight would be the kind of guy to let a baseball game decide where hes going rockies win he goes to rockets dodgers win he goes to lakers

Collison >>>>>>> Calderon.

I'm so tired of seeing old PGs that can't guard a chair :smh:

Seriously EVERY team kills us in the pick&roll or iso. Calderon gonna be lunch meat

Bring the UCLA guy home.

Last edited:
Collison >>>>>>> Calderon.

I'm so tired of seeing old PGs that can't guard a chair :smh:

Seriously EVERY team kills us in the pick&roll or iso. Calderon gonna be lunch meat

Bring the UCLA guy home.

It all depends.. What's Calderon coming for $ wise.

If he's coming for the min (which the way he's talking) is possible... But not likely.. If that is the case Calderon > Collison all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom