[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So GSW is everybody's "sexy pick" now? :nerd:

Sometimes I honestly think some of these reporters know about as much as we do, and that ain't always a good thing :smh:

:lol: at people just realizing that he's leaving because of a few little tweets.

C'mon guys. The writings been on the wall for quite some time.

If he wanted to be a Laker he would of said so by now. CP3 committed in minutes. This dude wants a trip around the Colorodo Mountains before he "announces" what he wants to do. Psh. :smh:

Might as well fly to India and let the Taj Mahal help relax your mind to figure out what you want Dwight, since apparently 365 days isn't enough to figure it out.

:lol:

Last edited:
if dwight goes to GSW.  hopefully Lee and Curry stay injured as usual and Dwight cries himself to sleep everynight.

If I was a Lakers fan I wouldn't want this clown anyway. I think hibbert will take his spot in a year or two as the best center in the league IMO. Lost all respect for Howard at this point.

If he doesn't sign with the Lakers, i hope he signs with GS. They have the best players to offer in a sign and trade. Any chance GS will offer Bogut, Klay AND Barnes?
If Howard goes to the Rockets I hope Lakers walk away from a sign and trade. No to Lin all day

If I was a Lakers fan I wouldn't want this clown anyway. I think hibbert will take his spot in a year or two as the best center in the league IMO. Lost all respect for Howard at this point.

Many of us don't care for him.
But in this weak big man market he's as valuable as an asset as it gets.

It's unfortunate but its just how it is in today's NBA. We need him to sign to have trade possibilities at the very least.

If he doesn't though, I don't think anyone will be grabbing a tissue box.

Burn his jersey? maybe some crazy fans, but I don't even think many own his jersey. But cry? Nah. Not
Most of us anyways. :lol:

Last edited:
^I saw a rack with his jerseys @ TJmax on monday marked down to $15
laugh.gif

Rise n grind, greater LA area. Chomping at the bit for this announcement...cant wait for it to end so the org and fan base can move on and prepare for next season..im over it. He leaves, whatevs...we get barnes/expiring bogut and a #1...ill dance in the streets.

I can't wrap my head around all the Laker fans eager to give this idiot $50 million over the next two years when it's OBVIOUS we aren't winning ish with or without him. Y'all really care about barely making the playoffs? I'd rather tank next year or two and pick up some young talent in the draft, bring Kevin Love home
pimp.gif
, etc. Let this mentally vacant clown knock up a half a dozen more skanks in Houston.

Last edited:
Many of us don't care for him.
But in this weak big man market he's as valuable as an asset as it gets.

It's unfortunate but its just how it is in today's NBA. We need him to sign to have trade possibilities at the very least.

of course im tired of his antics, and his attitude makes me think he doesnt deserve to wear a laker jersey (as arrogant as that sounds)

but when hes healthy, hes the best C in the league and a top 10 player. plus we hold his rights, we have something tangible there. and while having a ton of cap space next summer is nice, theres still a ton of uncertainty whether the top guys will even opt out, let alone sign here. i like the security of having at least one asset to build around for sure, even if it is dwight.

I can't wrap my head around all the Laker fans eager to give this idiot $50 million over the next two years when it's OBVIOUS we aren't winning ish with or without him. Y'all really care about barely making the playoffs? I'd rather tank next year or two and pick up some young talent in the draft, bring Kevin Love home :pimp: , etc. Let this mentally vacant clown knock up a half a dozen more skanks in Houston.

I'm saying

This dude gave 0 effort for 90% of the season. If he's playing well he's good, but I'd rather have a decent player who gives his all then a "great" player who only plays when he wants.

I'd still be happy to see him sign with LA and it'd be great if we could have a competitive team next year, but if he bolts I won't lose any sleep.

even with that extra 5th year DH isnt gonna see that money in LA. Taxes, baby mommas are where that money is going to. 

if DH leaves, lakers roll with the squad they have and amnesty Metta to lower that end $ number.

im honestly now at the point where i want the s&t with GSW and get young now. but its hard to see GSW dealing away both barnes and Klay, which im sure is what the lakers are pushing for. Lakers aim big, so you gotta push for that. Word was all three (klay, steph and barnes ) were at the meeting with DH and really pushed the youth  movement on him. Coach Jackson was there too, im sure pushing the lords words ( cause we all know DH is a god loving man, haha)

gotta love jerry west though, still got purple and gold on his mind. all jerry has to do is say " yeah just do it" and GSW will send us both barnes and klay.( i know hes not the gm, just an advisor/consultant) 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom