[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys going to stop calling me pessimistic now? Maybe stop being so angry at me? :lol:
Anger is a serious issue here lol

Remember when I came here a year ago right after the Lakers got Dwight and said -

"Guys Dwight Howard has serious mental issues I seen it and expierienced it in Florida, he never wanted to come to Los Angeles and play with Kobe, he can and most likely will leave at the end of the year - trade him before the deadline!!!, etc"

How many people in here called me crazy and stupid LTB? Lol

How many times did I try to tell Essential that he was delirious for thinking Dwight would concretely be a Laker?

Dwight's a child, I and half of Florida just already knew that earlier than Laker fans did. Now that y'all seen who he is throughout the season, I know most of y'all cannot be surprised now.

Remember when I came here a year ago right after the Lakers got Dwight and said -

"Guys Dwight Howard has serious mental issues I seen it and expierienced it in Florida, he never wanted to come to Los Angeles and play with Kobe, he can and most likely will leave at the end of the year - trade him before the deadline!!!, etc"

How many times did I try to tell Essential that he was delirious for thinking Dwight would concretely be a Laker?

Dwight's a child, I and half of Florida just already knew that earlier than Laker fans did. Now that y'all seen who he is throughout the season, I know most of y'all cannot be surprised now.

There are a lot of blind laker fans in here. I bet some of them would still be against tanking with a team of Nash, Blake, Artest, Gasol, Sacre with meeks and that draft pick coming off the bench. Dudes are gonna be on some 'WE GOTS TOO MANY PRIDES TO TANKS LETS GO LAKURSZZZZZZZZZZZ!"

According to his agent, it is not final.

Woj is saying they are looking through the Rockets' contract, but not that they've accepted it.

Others are saying he's still considering the Lakers' contract because of the extra year and $30m, which are a real factor... financial security with his back.

Which leads to the question: does he not trust his back?

There are a lot of blind laker fans in here. I bet some of them would still be against tanking with a team of Nash, Blake, Artest, Gasol, Sacre with meeks and that draft pick coming off the bench. Dudes are gonna be on some 'WE GOTS TOO MANY PRIDES TO TANKS LETS GO LAKURSZZZZZZZZZZZ!"

What's wrong with having pride in playing hard and not tanking?

It's not like tanking guarantees the Lakers Andrew Wiggins.

I'm not against tanking btw.

Anyway, bye bye Dwight.

Can we bring back Yolo Bynum?

andrew-bynum-hair.png

Do it Mitch!

Last edited:
Chris Broussard just confirmed it on Sportscenter, so now we know its official.

Thank you Chris.

Welp, 

Can't believe we're about to be the worst team in LA for 3 years in a row.

How long has Jim Buss running them? 

3 years..

This is gonna be hell being a fan for the next few years 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom