[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect a lot of "Laker Fans" to exit from the bandwagon this upcoming season. We're gonna see even more Clipper jerseys emerge.

Yup, I know a few personally from last season, just from OC alone.

Last edited:
So, dude from Twitter is posting numbers.

If we add no one beyond this year and Nash retires, 56 mil in cap space.
If add no one and we stretch provision Nash,
52 mil in cap space.

And we do have our 1st round pick this year. If we suck this year, becomes a top 10ish pick in a deep draft. So good start there at least, then we become players in free agency.

Mike Bresnahan ‏@Mike_Bresnahan 1m
Lakers still haven't been told of Dwight Howard's decision...

Shrug.

it is nice to see Jim Buss and Mitch getting trolled

They will need to fire Dantoni before the draft. I can see dude influencing the front office with which players to sign during free agency or which players to pick in the draft.

Stretch 4s that don't play defense.

lets lock em and load em, we got one more shot fellas, this is it there is no tomorrow.....activate team YOLO

throw in sess, maybe copeland

keep MWP

meeks gonna settle in nicely

and prep the secret weapon

'13-14 lets get it :smokin :smokin :smokin

*****BONUS*****
the following preview is rated R, not suitable for minors. Comming to a city near you in the 13-14 NBA season

Kings and Lakers rivalry is back!!!

Fight for not last place in the Pacific division 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
Don't get carried away man, Kings still sits at the bottom.
oh.

and who's winning the NBA title and Rookie of the year?

I can care less that Dwight left....

My thing is, Does he really think he has a better chance of winning with the Rockets than he had with the Lakers or the Warriors?

and to leave 30mil on the table?

How long before he gets Kevin McHale fired?

Or starts to complain that Harden wont give him the ball?

I can care less that Dwight left....

My thing is, Does he really think he has a better chance of winning with the Rockets than he had with the Lakers or the Warriors?

and to leave 30mil on the table?

How long before he gets Kevin McHale fired?

Or starts to complain that Harden wont give him the ball?
July 10th 

it is nice to see Jim Buss and Mitch getting trolled

They will need to fire Dantoni before the draft. I can see dude influencing the front office with which players to sign during free agency or which players to pick in the draft.

Stretch 4s that don't play defense.

Dwight calls every other team he met with as a courtesy, but not the Lakers? That's a coward move. Guys does that describe Dwight Howard to you?

Seriously, as a Laker fan I'm not mad. I can suck it up being mediocre for a year. After that, it's back to business once again...
smokin.gif

Dwight calls every other team he met with as a courtesy, but not the Lakers? That's a coward move. Guys does that describe Dwight Howard to you?

It is a ***** move but it is what it is. The Laker front office deserved it. It is a wake up call for them. The chose Dantoni over Phil.

It makes all this billboard and celeb videos look really foolish and amateurish. Like I said after the Brown hiring, Jim is driving this franchise into the ground.

It is amazing how bad he is making the organization look.

It is a ***** move but it is what it is. The Laker front office deserved it. It is a wake up call for them. The chose Dantoni over Phil.

It makes all this billboard and celeb videos look really foolish and amateurish. Like I said after the Brown hiring, Jim is driving this franchise into the ground.

It is amazing how bad he is making the organization look.
I've always thought you were crazy, but I fully agree. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom