[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sacre got a 3 year deal.. $788K in 13-14, $915K in 14-15, $981K non guaranteed in 15-16... Only technically costs us $400K next year... *Cap hold for unfilled roster spot is $500K.*

Last edited:
I read somewhere that sacre could essentially be locked up for 3 years 2.7 million.
that's great value

View media item 492184
Guys this .gif made me sad.
We used to have so much fun as a team. These guys had such great chemistry.

We didn't see ANY of this last season :rolleyes

Camaraderie is very underrated and undervalued in many peoples eyes...

You gotta wanna play together. You gotta enjoy playing with each other. Thats why Dwight leaving doesnt upset me. He does more harm than he does good.

Players NEED to actually enjoy playing with Kobe, which is very hard. But during those championship years, Kobe had these young dudes who enjoyed the ride and enjoyed winning with Kobe.

That matters more than having Dwight Howards talents.

We need to get back to finding players who can have fun playing with Kobe and the Lakers instead of stressing about it.

You gotta wanna play together. You gotta enjoy playing with each other. Thats why Dwight leaving doesnt upset me. He does more harm than he does good.

Players NEED to actually enjoy playing with Kobe, which is very hard. But during those championship years, Kobe had these young dudes who enjoyed the ride and enjoyed winning with Kobe.

We need to get back to finding players who can have fun playing with Kobe and the Lakers instead of stressing about it.

Well said

Not a Lakers fan, but these pics gave me chills. Repped.

So many things funny in that last pic.

Ron looks about to be insane
Bynum knows it, lookin right at him.
Sheer joy, Adam Morrison
Jim Clemons/Josh Powell, celebrating like I did. (On to next year)
Shannon gettin ready to beat Rhianna's ***.
Paul Pierce, sad.
Lamar lookin for Klhoe and a bag of M&M's
Adam Morrison, again.

:lol

So many things funny in that last pic.

Ron looks about to be insane
Bynum knows it, lookin right at him.
Sheer joy, Adam Morrison
Jim Clemons/Josh Powell, celebrating like I did. (On to next year)
Shannon gettin ready to beat Rhianna's ***.
Paul Pierce, sad.
Lamar lookin for Klhoe and a bag of M&M's
Adam Morrison, again.

:lol

I love that pic so much i think i might make it my new avy. :lol

Perfect blend of athleticism, youth, size.. he's not overly quick, and i dont know about his defense, but i know he;s had to work his way back here, so im sure he'll find his defensive niche

Think he'll take one of the last two roster spots.

P, why hasn't CDR been given a proper chance in the association?

I mean, i know that highlight video is from the D-League...but the kid seems to have a lot of fundamental skill and athleticism.

Is there something i'm not aware of?
Horrible defense? Too small?

P, why hasn't CDR been given a proper chance in the association?

I mean, i know that highlight video is from the D-League...but the kid seems to have a lot of fundamental skill and athleticism.

Is there something i'm not aware of?
Horrible defense? Too small?
He had a bad attitude his first two years.

and doesn't shoot the three that well.

Signing Sacre with a reasonable deal is a good idea. Give him some more play, and he can become decent.

Lmao at pierce!

I can't stand him lol didn't he say that when he won in 08 he was the best SG? Since that I hated him more

Top of the page: exactly why it hurts way more that Ron is leaving than Dwight.

You have Ice Cube, Kareem and others bashing on him, but that's more of a pride thing.

No one really seems to care he left, on a personal level at least.

Yeah that's a good pic. Mainly because they didn't bother showing the depressed C's at all on TV. I was looking for a shot - just one - and was disappointed.

I've said this about that picture of a few times, but I get two things that I love all in that one picture:
1. my dude celebrating FINALLY being a CHAMPION :smokin CHI, IND, SAC, HOU... nope. But hard work will pay off w/ LAL* :smokin

2. Paul Pierce... SULKING :smokin :D

* you'll never experience this, Dwight. 09 is the closest you'll come, and, ummmm, sorry about how that turned out ;)

He had a bad attitude his first two years.

and doesn't shoot the three that well.
guess thats why CDR wrote about how kobe was helping him with his game and showing him the difference between anger and being competitive. Dude has enough skill to be playing in the NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom