[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the lack of wiggle room...this is easily the best off season in yrs for lal as far as bench help. Wish lal coulda got these types before 10-11 and 11-12....farmar/n.young/kaman/w.johnson...3 vet mins and a mmle..cant go wrong.

Itll be interesting to see what they do with a summer league/training camp standout as the roster has pretty much rounded out. ..we got younger and more athletic on the wing as desired and on the cheap.

So I guess LO is no longer in the mix. We can use the length and versatility. .but his gm and mental state are a wild card as always and is 34. Im satisfied.

Drop what? That's what this fanbase does every single day.

Praise Mitch for good things
Blame Buss for bad things.

I'm not droppin ****, cept knowledge. (Damn that was cheesy. :lol: )

I'm pointing it out every day. Period.

Adidas Kobe 2s >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Opening night w/ Kobe

Kaman
Pau
Johnson
Kobe
Nash

Bench

Farmar
Blake
Young
Hill
? Forward

Meeks - Out of the rotation

Not bad ...love the bench

Kaman is on the bench.. Pau is the starting Center...

Very unlikely Meeks is out of the rotation

Who would start @ the 4?
ANd You know Meeks cant bump D'Antoni's 2nd favorite player on the team off the rotation [Blake] :lol:

Kaman, Farmar, Young, Wes. All 1 year deals.

Great job, Mitch.

Lost Dwight tho.

You suck Jim Buss......

God CP.
You are really annoying sometimes, seriously.

Do you ever drop anything?

I don't even want to reply to the actual content of your post.

Just Let things go man, seriously. :smh:
You dont always have to be right in life about every damn thing.

Goodnight.

I know you and CP have somewhat of a running dialog, but in this instance he's kinda right. Some people are just so quick to jump on the negative side of things that they don't know how or when to give people credit when it's deserved

He's still up in the air. Vet Min Deals from both Clippers & Lakers.

Now that we got WINGS...screw it and take a flyer. Let him come home and be happy..or at least try to be...criminal charges (allegedely) shouldnt be too much of a concern and the khloe issues (allegedely) should blow over. Do it, lammy.

Drop what? That's what this fanbase does every single day.

Praise Mitch for good things
Blame Buss for bad things.

Cool bro.
You're right.

We should praise Jim Buss because we signed NICK YOUNG and WESLEY JOHNSON.

Watch out LeBron and Wade.
Jim Buss is coming for you this season.

Everyone, please give him his due respect for such powerful signings that just fell into the teams lap because limited teams were pursuing them.
Such skill and manipulation by Jim Buss!!! How was he ever able to contact Wes and Nick and get them to sign with them having so much interest from so many teams?

Damn... and they were willing to take minimum contracts?
That really shows how much they were being offered from the rest of the league.
They must of left 10's of millions of dollars on the table to play for Jim Buss and his franchise.
They're obviously premier players we were able to get for 1 million dollars each.

What a heroic effort by Jim to be able to sign Jordan Farmar too.
WOW. :wow: Farmar!? :wow: No effing way!!! I look forward to those 4 points and 2 assists per game off the bench.
Amazing move by Jim, i mean damn...what a great way to clean up losing the "best big man in the game."

Amazing Damage Control!!!

Thank you Jim Buss. You are such a great owner because our GM Mitch as well as everyone in the world let you know you should sign 1 year contracts to have cap space in 2014 to make big moves.

That truly makes you a top 3 NBA owner.

That's all i gotta say man. You're right. He's great.

Last edited:
LTB, when I post that, it doesn't specifically mean you alone bruh. Lots of fans in here say things like that. Not just you, I'm speaking to the masses.

Breathe my good man. :lol:

Yo...im happier with ears, swaggyp, kaveman, wes, and maybe LO then I was kapono..josh mcroberts and troy murphy.

I am angry at the Not Guilty verdict and I am taking it out on you CP. :smh:

I apologize for the tone. :smh:
But i don't apologize for disagreeing with you.
You aren't right about this one, and i agree with you on many things.

But... it's not that serious right now.

Im really mad about the state of this country right now.
People's ignorant statements everywhere are just making it worse.:smh:

I think from this point on.. Can't see the future.. But just what I feel... The Lakers will almost ALWAYS have really good benches going forward.

The CBA is doing what it is supposed to do.. Get the owners money, and drive down player salaries.. Sure, the Stars and really good players will get paid and overpaid.. But middle of the pack guys' salary will constantly be dragged down to much cheaper amounts.. There will be a lot of guys who fall through the cracks and should be getting $4-5mil end up getting league minimums.. And when you have the choice of Lakers against almost all teams for the same amount of money.. You're going to pick the Lakers/

I'm right, he's great, onlyyyyyy I never said he's great.

What I've said and BEEN saying is this fanbase has constantly praised Mitch when things go well, and blame Jim when it goes bad.

Lakers get CP3, Mitch.
Lakers get Nash, Mitch.
Lakers get Dwight, Mitch.

Lakers lose Dwight, Jim.
Lakers get Kaman, Farmar, Young, Wes, Mitch.

This is being said, in here, twitter, NBA thread, etc.

It's dumb and uninformed. Mitch AND Buss make these moves, you can't praise one then blame the other. Not how it works. Period.

So every time I see dudes Mitch :pimp: then claim doom and gloom because of Buss, I'm callin that out man. People need to get it straight for a change.

hey i got a question.... um the lakers have been doing a really great job with the signings for the bench and rounding off the roster with what they have.

besides the kaman signing which wasnt necessary.

but my question is could they have signed all these guys if dwight howard re signed?

maybe some of these guys werent informed that we did not re sign dwight howard? with all these 1 year deals :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom