[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i got a question.... um the lakers have been doing a really great job with the signings for the bench and rounding off the roster with what they have.

besides the kaman signing which wasnt necessary.

but my question is could they have signed all these guys if dwight howard re signed?

maybe some of these guys werent informed that we did not re sign dwight howard? with all these 1 year deals :lol:

Said it earlier.. This is the CBA's doing.. A lot of guys will be relegated to minimum deals from now on..

The guys we have gotten are getting the same offers from teams like Dallas, Utah, Cleveland, Milwaukee...

It's a no brainer..

Like I said a little bit earlier, I don't see any way the Lakers don't have a solid and deep bench from now on.. Maybe not the best, but it certainly will be pretty good.

makes sense for a wesley johnson or nick young to come on

one year deals where they know they will get decent playing time

similiar to how guys in the nfl get 1 year deals to showcase themselves

for a longterm deal

Wes Johnson, another subtraction by addition. :lol:

But really, I bet Kobe and Pelinka hooked up Johnson.

Decent bench we have. Now lets just hope MDA plays them.

Too bad these guys wont be here next year

Too bad these guys wont be here next year

A lot of the bench guys are actually playing for spots on the roster next year.

You shouldn't be surprised if they leave.. But you shouldn't be surprised if 2-3 of the bench guys (+ Sacre) are back next year.

Last edited:
Also who said Lakers don't have draft picks

Jordan Farmar #26 in 2006
Nick Young #16 pick in 2007
Jordan Hill #8 pick in 2009
Wes Johnson #4 pick in 2010

Sarcasm :lol:

to me it seems obvious that mitch, jim, and mike are working as a team. most of the fa signings are guys that can fit in d'antoni's system which has been known to inflate stats. plus the 1 yr deals which goes along with mitch/jim's 2014 master plan. this team has the potential to be top five offense and bottom 5 defense. best case scenario imo would be score tons of points, play an exciting brand of basketball while still losing enough games to stay in the lotto and maybe get a lucky bounce.

^ There really isn't any defensive stalwarts at $3mil and under... You have Ronnie Brewer, but he can't put the ball in the basket if he wanted to.. That's what drives his price down.

They really are not trying to get a lotto pick.

Last edited:
[quote name="Antidope"]Adidas Kobe 2s >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[/quote]"You don't have to go home, but you can't... stay... here."

Welcome wiz khalifa

How are they getting these dudes at 1 year deals? :lol: Next season must be try outs to be part of the rebuild

Depending on health of Nash and Kobe but this team looks like a 6th or 7th seed. SRS.

:lol: times have change bro, how the mighty have fallen.

While im not happy with a 6th or 7th seed ill gladly take that over attempting to lose 60 games so we can get some aau kid who rarely lives up to expectations.

I think we got a shot for 5th though, we should have a better start than last year and 1 surprise team from last year will probly drop a spot or 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom