[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these trades :lol: I'd rather let Dwight walk than take any of this crap
Especially vindeezy's ideas

Although I don't like him, Dwight is still the best big man in the game when healthy. You gotta keep him or get a great package for him.

Mitch always gets good to great value where there is some so I'm not tripping

Just being realistic based on the originally speculated package..the lakers dont have much leverage here as tlany s and t would have to be signed off by dwight. Alot of the deals thrown around r for the most part, unrealistic anyways...obviously blake/bledsoe is more appealing but is it gonna happen? If dwight comes to the front office and says.."im gonna sign with htown"...and a deal is put on the table, youd have to at least mull it for a second.

Some of these trades :lol: I'd rather let Dwight walk than take any of this crap
Especially vindeezy's ideas

Exactly. The Lakers aren't Cleveland or Orlando where if he leaves their screwed for a long time.

LA and the Lakers will always be a desirable market for elite players so rather then take on crap if he leaves that will hinder things long term just let him walk and pass up on the money.

[quote name="sea manup"]if we trade dwight for jeremy lin ill no longer be a lakers fan[/quote] ain't that serious for me, but... that better not happen. :lol: :x

Don't care if Dwight leaves, with something or nothing in return. Lakers will still be the Lakers, and they'll find a way to get back on top. We were able to move on from one of the greatest center in the game and win 2 ships; moving on from Dwight shouldn't be worse.

On a side note, I like the Lakers stance on the Dwight situation. Yes they want him back and their making that known but at the same time their not playing that indecisive stuff and letting Dwight strongarm his way to a team he wants and getting his max deal while taking some 20 cents on the dollar sign and trade deal.

idk what the money situation is but they r dumb as rocks if they decline blake and eric for dwight.  then again this is the same front office that would rather let mike dantoni coach their team over phil jackson.

I know what you guys r saying. I just want to be competitive in 2013-2014..I want kob' to have another "crack at it".

idk what the money situation is but they r dumb as rocks if they decline blake and eric for dwight.  then again this is the same front office that would rather let mike dantoni coach their team over phil jackson.

It would cost them $55mil to have Blake and Bledsoe

And Bledsoe will be a 1 year rental because he's getting a near max deal in 2014.

Then you wasted 30% of your cap on Blake Griffin and try to build around him

:lol:

Blake Griffin has his flaws, but he's a top 15 player, a draw and locked up for the foreseeable future.

And the rookie max isn't that debilitating moving forward. And if he doesn't fit your plans, there is a market for him.

^^exactly. .his deal would not hamstring u going forward. U dont have to "build around blake" likenu would d12 his max contract. Again..blake at 24-27 is less risky, imho, then 5/119 for d12 at 28-33. Doesnt work..u have a contract thats easier to move.

you're lucky to be a fan of a organization that has been to the finals 7 times in 13 years and won 5 rings in the last 13 years brah..

the type of organization that doesnt jump at a blake griffin trade proposal because much like what we've seen from him he'll never win a championship

as anything more than a DISTANT 3rd option....aka someone that will cripple you when he's making 20 million dollars a year.....only mr. sterling loves blake..

NO team that wants to compete would even touch blake , and the fact that donald is willing to do one of the craziest sign in trades in history lets you know

what kind of player blake is

And Bledsoe will be a 1 year rental because he's getting a near max deal in 2014.

bledsoe gonna get that kinda money? 
eek.gif

bledsoe gonna get that kinda money? 
eek.gif

That's what a lot of people are saying. He'll get at least $8mil in a bad market.

Good market probably $10mil.

Don't get me wrong.. I'd love Eric Bledsoe, but to add to our current roster as our backup PG.

The wasting $55mil on Blake trading your franchise player (Which Dwight is groomed to be) for Blake Griffin is a NON-Starter for me.

Last edited:
^if hes dealt somewhere where hell get 40 mins of burn a game and touches..I can see bledsoe earning a near max deal in a contract yr. 18ppg/8apg/2 stls

I don't even mean to clown you like this, because I like your passion, but I hope someone screenshots this ridiculous statement. It could be one of the dumbest posts I've ever read on the internet. Worldstar and Youtube included. 

I don't even mean to clown you like this, because I like your passion, but I hope someone screenshots this ridiculous statement. It could be one of the dumbest posts I've ever read on the internet. Worldstar and Youtube included. 

Ramona Shelburne was the one who said it..

Part of the thinking why the Clippers are trading Bledsoe this year. Despite the fact this being year 3 of dragging him along is because they can't match most offers for Bledsoe..

Also Bledsoe is the only starter caliber PG out there in 2014. If the big names don't opt out of their contracts (Lebron, Melo, etc) , the pool is very small for Free Agency with a lot of teams with cap space.

All that together.. Teams will bid high to get Bledsoe away from the Clippers if the Clippers decide to hold onto him.

Based on last year: George Hill $8mil last year. Jeremy Lin $8mil. Dragic $7.5mil

Bledsoe is better than all 3 of them, and his biggest PG competition in 2014 is Ramon Sessions. He'll get at the BARE MINIMUM $8m

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom