OG Air MaxBW retro

377476-1.jpg

will we EVER see these again. i cant find these ANYWHERE. What a beautiful shoe!

would love 2 see those retroed.
on a side note. we should be getting these soon

Agreed with above poster, about two years that Persian was on sale racks. Along with most of the other Nike running shoes that people all on a sudden covenant.But last time that shoe released was 05 US release and 03 Euro release.

it's such a rich purple....the only thing stopping me from picking up the BWs is the way the paint chips. which is why i'm really hoping the rumors ofthe persian bw inspired court force being scrapped arent true. i've really been looking forward to those.

Persian CFs are a asia release if I am not mistaken

And word on a BW retro, I could use another pair. Mine are the 05 release and the paint on the midsole cracked on the first outing.

Originally Posted by macd91

Agreed with above poster, about two years that Persian was on sale racks. Along with most of the other Nike running shoes that people all on a sudden covenant. But last time that shoe released was 05 US release and 03 Euro release.
Crazy right? These joints were selling for like 39.99 sale priced on Eastbay like a year ago. And now they're GRAILS.

My, Air Max's have suddenly become quite popular......

Easily one of my favorite colorways on ANY shoe. I still wear mine occasionally, although they're BEAT. I definitely should not have returned the secondpair I got with a DEEP discount at Finishline. Why do I do stuff like that?

Give it time and we'll see these again.

Yea man those are tight. I have a pair still. The cracking is the only part that kills the shoe. Well its actually just like paint chipping but still. Ima posta pic later on.

BW's are on Member's Only iD now. Same colors and materials as the previous am90s. I guess you couldn't remake these though, no purple.

any body know where i can pick up a ds pair? I had these back in 92 went to a Hammer, Jodeci, Boyz II men concert at the old Rosemont Horizon in Chicago formy 13th bday. And before you guys start Hammer was the shhh in 92.

Originally Posted by macd91

Agreed with above poster, about two years that Persian was on sale racks. Along with most of the other Nike running shoes that people all on a sudden covenant. But last time that shoe released was 05 US release and 03 Euro release.

its covet not covenant ha

I know someone who's about to post a pair of size 12s in real good condition...

I remember about 2 years ago when eastbay had these for $84 and the biggest size they had was a 13. So I purchased them and when they didn't fit I tookthem right to flight club. I sold them for $110. These shoes were cut so narrow. I definitely need a size 14. The begining of the reason why I don't haveany BW's in my collection the next being only could find a size 13 in the Paris St. German's also.

I can't believe these are grails. Those shoes went on sale at my finishline for $25 and I think they were RTV'd.

Hindsight is 20/20 on those babies... however I did grab my kid sister a pair of the OG women's colourway when they went on sale - lol she still wears themoccasionally

they were on sale everywhere
we had alot of pairs and sold them very cheap
funny how the times change

Back
Top Bottom