*****OG AM LIGHTS C/W. JD Sports at it again. *******

For me, it isn't even about having a connect. Honestly, if you REALLY wanted to get these, you could after a few hours of research and networking online.

The main issue is the absurd exchange rate between pounds and dollars. If I had a chance to pay an American retail price plus expedited shipping, I'd bedown. But I have a damn hard time spending $165 US P-L-U-S shipping for a pair of newly released Air Max.

same here. its funny though but i have a hard time spending $125-160 for the brand new state of the art performance running shoes every season. yet here we arewith NON performance shoes @ prices ranging upwards of $200

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

same here. its funny though but i have a hard time spending $125-160 for the brand new state of the art performance running shoes every season. yet here we are with NON performance shoes @ prices ranging upwards of $200

i was desperate, so I had to fork over 2 bills for the blk/red/grey joints, but i guess you have to pay to play.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

same here. its funny though but i have a hard time spending $125-160 for the brand new state of the art performance running shoes every season. yet here we are with NON performance shoes @ prices ranging upwards of $200

yes the price tag is kinda steep but my way of thinking is that you cannot put a price on something you like very much.
Also maybe I'm canadian and i'm used to paying that $200 CAD price tag for Air Max's. Well since the USD is weak i will take thisopportunity to get a few extra pairs.

Rather have the sport red, royal & teal over these.
The black color placement sort of throws it off for me.
Probably would need to see it being worn or better pictures.
Still better than anything released over here stateside.
frown.gif

this makes the FIFTH JD AM light that I want but don't have. This is growing old quickly. No wonder I went from buying 80 pairs of nikes a year to 0 since2006

Lets see...

*$+! YOU NIKE

The states gets all this CRAP because that's what it is CRAP, becuase nike has mesh for the CRAP carnival edition 90s but not for infareds? Or some othernice simple colorway? Well *$+! you very much nike, have a *$+! day

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

tired.gif
frown.gif

You'd think Nike was a Euro-based company they way they screw us on these clean colorways. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Nike, you are dead to me.

Saw these in person last week, they really are as dope as you think they are, superb. They had these, a black/grey/green colourway (new i think), and anotherOG colour way (red/white/dark blue plastic bits).

The silver grey/ neon yellows in Size are bananas

If you think thats crazy, you should see the Air Max 90s we have over here on display
eek.gif

so frustrating. why not release ONE freaking OG colorway in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?

Why?

Just one?
Exchange rate definitely kills it.
I may get the green pair with the patent on it now, just to have a pair that is close to what i want. The teal/royal buildup and letdown on this shoe was oneof the weakest experiences in my relatively short collecting career. Just total weak sauce.

Not feeling these as much as the the other white/red/grey colourway which dropped earlier on or as much as the Remixed AM 90s that literally stopped me in mytracks on the way home tonight......they were NICE

Wow we've done well so far this year. I'll have to go and check these out tomorrow.

take out the black accent.....change it to either grey or red and you got a done deal....
happy.gif

other than that this shoe is STILL always good b/c it is a euro release...

Back
Top Bottom