OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Sak might dribble non sense out his mouth at times but I wouldn't take him as a lier for something like that.
Dude got too mad :lol:

With the way retros are hitting deep discount and OG colorways hitting outlets (White/Red 13's, Aquas, True Blues), I'm not convinced these won't hit discount. My favorite Jordan ever so I'll probably grab a pair from NDC for their return policy, but I reckon I'll be able to find these discounted on local FB groups

With the way retros are hitting deep discount and OG colorways hitting outlets (White/Red 13's, Aquas, True Blues), I'm not convinced these won't hit discount. My favorite Jordan ever so I'll probably grab a pair from NDC for their return policy, but I reckon I'll be able to find these discounted on local FB groups
Look at foams, most sitting but anything black and red sell fast.
A black and red og? It's gonna fly

These will be had. Black and Red 13s have always eluded me. I've got every other shoe I've ever wanted almost but this is the infamous problem shoe for me .

They can fly off shelves all they want to.

If these are mass produced like the other 13s have been this year, they shouldn't be much of a problem to get.

GS Size

Screenshot_20170726-232901.jpg

Back
Top Bottom