OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

People are mad because having limited sneakers is tied to their personalities now.

The rest of us are happy we can actually pick an choose which kicks to go after and which kicks we can pass or wait on. This is actually good because some kicks I've passed on when they released, I've copped when they hit discount. The cyber Monday 3s for example... I passed for 190 but for 111 I was like cool. I'm hoping those history of flights drop down in price. They look nice but too much heat was dropping so I passed. Hopefully I can get them for the low later

The term "sit" is subjective anyways. Sitting to me is staying around long enough to hit outlets.

Some people think sitting means not instantly selling out.

Worse case scenario IMO is these selling like the white/red joints. Steady but not instantly.

Who that in your avy?

People are mad because having limited sneakers is tied to their personalities now.

The rest of us are happy we can actually pick an choose which kicks to go after and which kicks we can pass or wait on. This is actually good because some kicks I've passed on when they released, I've copped when they hit discount. The cyber Monday 3s for example... I passed for 190 but for 111 I was like cool. I'm hoping those history of flights drop down in price. They look nice but too much heat was dropping so I passed. Hopefully I can get them for the low later
You make it sound like an ego narcistic thing. I like a little exclusiveness not wearing the same shoe everybody in the mall got.
I get its two way street and i might miss out on shoes or have to pay more for my must haves but it makes it more interesting to me.

You make it sound like an ego narcistic thing. I like a little exclusiveness not wearing the same shoe everybody in the mall got.
I get its two way street and i might miss out on shoes or have to pay more for my must haves but it makes it more interesting to me.
This is why I just wait to wear my GRs. I still haven't broken out a lot of 6s from 2014

Paying more money makes it interesting for you

350x700px-LL-0c374b4a_tumblr_m3qcqlkXa51qj47y6.gif

I'm sure you, like most of us have deep enough collections where you don't have to wear new releases right away.

I can see why people would want to put shoes on ice for a year or two...but meh. Wear the shoes if you want to wear it.

It'll be clean either way if you don't beat up your shoes.

I usually wait a few weeks, break them out once or twice, then put them up for a few months. I wear steel toe work boots during the week so I don't wear kicks until the weekend anyways.

I will probably wait until Labor Day Weekend to rock these then wait till Winter to rock again.

Insta cop! Hoping they make a ton of these so there wont be a problem coppin!

Thats what im wprried about.... they like to make bred CW hella hard to get... im my experience anyway

I would think if anything they would be easy enough to obtain if you give an inch of effort, the real question is will these hit the discounts like almost every drop has at one spot or another.

Im just waiting to snag those HOFs x2 once the black and reds drop, I'm hoping they dip to 130-140 around that time .

i have a question and i kno its not related to the thread. but what happened to the mobile version of nt?

Back
Top Bottom