OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

I doubt it's QS
Every single FTL FA champs,etc is getting these in my area
But nowadays it doesn't have to be a QS anymore for them to deny your rewards
Greedy mofos I say

Cityblue is getting rid of mystery Monday's
Now they are only gonna do it every once in awhile
I'm thinking maybe only major holidays now....I hope

Footstores won't let me use my military disco if it's QS... that's why I'm asking...

From CB twitter

Attachments

• IMG_0898.PNG
    IMG_0898.PNG
    886.7 KB · Views: 73
Was out and about today, phone dies, so I couldn't check anything. Once I charged it, I saw the swoosh in my notifications bar. Clicked and saw a reservation FOR AN ACTUAL SHOE I WANTED!!! About time!!! Last one was for some kids V's (don't know why I got that, I don't have kids).

Anyhow, jumped on the reservation, paid and already got the prepare to ship from Nike!! Says 8/23 for delivery.

I'm turning 41 in a few weeks, and I had all 5 colors of the OGs back in '98. Still have the Black/Red OGs in my garage where I keep my collection. Will have to pull them out for a photo op.

Thank you Nike for sending me a reservation!!

@pmpdaddyrobford have you tried your pair on? ...if so how do they fit compared to other mid 13's?

I know everybody foot is different but my black toes are slightly too big in size 11 and my 3M 13's feel good in a size 10.5 but someone in here mentioned these feeling tighter due to more padding.

wait there are two apps?! lol. i quit

There is Nike and there is SNKRS. Both from Nike. There are two separate websites as well. SNRKS focuses mostly on releases that sneakerheads want, while Nike is more mainstream. The other difference is that you can use your discounts on the Nike app/site, but SNRKS doesn't allow that. I hate to think that if Jordan brand is run like a separate business as was discussed in the latest earnings call that we will end up with a 3rd app. Someone else here probably can make better sense than me but that's what I know.

I know I probably didn't have to & went out of my way but I ran up to one of my local malls to get that extra one minute head start. I've grown spoiled from winnin on da FL App & being able to roll to da mall anytime until 3pm. Hopefully I hit.

Snkrs app is basically a faster way for us to get our crack...I mean shoes
You tap twice and shoes are delivered to your front door in 2 business days lol

Back
Top Bottom