OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

wow, u had the misfortune of getting karl too?! i see he hit u with the "lemme check with my coach" line too eh? did he also take forever to check with his coach? i agree hes a douche. from the jump when i told him im trying to make a purchase of misc sneakers and tech fleece for back to school for some fam members, he right away asked me specifically what was in my cart like he thought i was lying to him. right after i told him everything in my cart and final price, he asked if 1 of those sneakers was the jordan 13. i was like no just some random sneakers.

f karl. tf is his problem? of course nike doesnt send out expired codes. he doesnt know that promo codes have an expiration? prooves what i was saying earlier about him not being competent. falsly accuses customers of being shady, and doesnt know that promo codes can expire.

karl needs to go back to training with his coach. he shouldnt be just learning how to shoot his gun in the middle of a gunbattle.

So he asked if you had the 13's and you obviously did, but you said no? Sounds like he knew you were trying to finess him for a discount on the 13's :nerd:

So he asked if you had the 13's and you obviously did, but you said no? Sounds like he knew you were trying to finess him for a discount on the 13's :nerd:

did u even read what i wrote? i specifically said i was trying to cop some misc sneakers and tech fleece for back to school for some family members. my little cousins are not at the point where theyre mature enough to know the worth of things like jordans so i dont cop Js because theyd get destroyed quick. nobody tryna finesse these over here. they can be had for below retail a little down the line.

Yes, they're a perfect pair (didn't have to look through them like my other 13s). The front can be viewed here:

https://niketalk.com/threads/og-jor...return-of-the-3m.656884/page-62#post-28592837

Looks likes there is excessive glue on the right shoe on this picture...

IMG_4598.jpg

wow, u had the misfortune of getting karl too?! i see he hit u with the "lemme check with my coach" line too eh? did he also take forever to check with his coach? i agree hes a douche. from the jump when i told him im trying to make a purchase of misc sneakers and tech fleece for back to school for some fam members, he right away asked me specifically what was in my cart like he thought i was lying to him. right after i told him everything in my cart and final price, he asked if 1 of those sneakers was the jordan 13. i was like no just some random sneakers.

f karl. tf is his problem? of course nike doesnt send out expired codes. he doesnt know that promo codes have an expiration? prooves what i was saying earlier about him not being competent. falsly accuses customers of being shady, and doesnt know that promo codes can expire.

karl needs to go back to training with his coach. he shouldnt be just learning how to shoot his gun in the middle of a gunbattle.

The rep's name that provided the 20% discount was Jesus. He used is own code, for the 20% and overnight shipping. He even gave another 20% code and a 2 day shipping code. I have like 7 extra codes now lol, all expiring early next year. Great guy and top notch customer service. He apologized several times while seeking advise from his so called "live coach" or something. I was courteous towards him from the beginning till the end of the phone call, which may helped a bit.

Last edited:
Panels are uneven.Should i just wear them and double up or replace from a different FL? still trying to get 2 anyways these look soooo good

Attachments

• IMG_2919.JPG
    IMG_2919.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2920.JPG
    IMG_2920.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
JB already been desperate and is the reason for all these new colorways of its most popular models such as 11's.

Why make that navy and white 11 when people been asking for it since the concord first released ...people keep saying" if the black patent leather was blue", over 20 years ago.

Called nike.com again to get a different rep just to see if they'll apply the 20% off promo code on the Bred 13's. A no go. They will not apply them to new launch products. Again not sure how those other people were able to get them to apply the code. Must of called early early on or got a nice rep who didn't care

Yeah, I had to go through 3 different reps. The first one wouldn't budge on anything in the live chat.

The second one wasn't budging saying it's not possible and I showed her a screenshot of someone getting 20% off (Call it what you want lol) and she just gave me a 10% code. Told her she'd have to apply it for me but she wouldn't and couldn't do it from live chat.

So I called and got a cool chick and told her I wanted to apply a 10% code to my purchase and she did it no questions asked. I think I called at about 5-6 PM.

I know if I run into anyone name Karl next time, I am just hanging up the phone lol.

Last edited:
lol i called to place the order the first time and asked about any promotions but the rep told me they had nothing and it was a new release. I figured that i would keep the pair on ice and return if i catch a discount somewhere else. Then i saw people were calling in with codes so i bought one on twitter and called back and that was the first rep i got.

How did you buy a code on twitter?

04's better than the OGs IMO

Screenshot_20170820-033201.jpg
the laces look more straight on the 04 and curved on the og's. i think og looks best.

i have no idea if this has anything to do with jordans not selling but i see people rocking the new colored versions of classics (usually gaudy tacky colors) and i barely see ogs on anybody.

The rep's name that provided the 20% discount was Jesus. He used is own code, for the 20% and overnight shipping. He even gave another 20% code and a 2 day shipping code. I have like 7 extra codes now lol, all expiring early next year. Great guy and top notch customer service. He apologized several times while seeking advise from his so called "live coach" or something. I was courteous towards him from the beginning till the end of the phone call, which may helped a bit.

Wow that's some top notch customer service right there, just takes a little patience and respect from the customer :smokin

Footlocker doing poorly has nothing to do with Nike/JB. That was their scapegoat, because they get Adidas releases. So according to that article wouldn't that make up for JB? Also Under Armour was big for what, one year?

Nike/JB has been trying to do more in direct sales. Why? They sell a sneaker to Footlocker for maybe $110 or $120. They sell that sneaker they get that whole $190. They put it on sale, that's still more than if they sold to FNL or FTL.

And it's just like Amazon is hurting stores and malls, because people like the convenience of ordering online. Footlocker has a crappy website for releases. Footlocker is the last website people go to for in demand releases now. I don't even think of going to their website and often they'll have a FSR. Considering how big e-commerce big is now, it's problematic when your site hasn't been revamped in over five years. It's just a buffet for bots that makes it too difficult. Those two factors are the biggest reasons.

You would do better following JB and Nike's numbers. That was a terrible article by CNN, because stock isn't the only way you tell how a company is doing.

Dont Like Ordering Off Line Went Thru Five Pairs!!! Some Had Glue All Over!!! Got ✌Pairs!!! An 1 For My Son,His Pair Has A Deeper Red That Look Betta To Me than This Almost Brick Red!!! Still FIRE Tho...

Went to the Memorial City here in Houston around 6 yesterday. Pretty much full size runs at all the spots. Definitely waiting till these hit the outlet or get discounted. The quality looks good but not for 190. Congrats to everyone who were able to cop without any issues.

We all knew the "sneaker heads" would shift to whatever brand, shoe was popular. If you like the shoes, it shouldn't matter if they are sitting or not. Some cats in here seem upset that retros are sitting. The sneaker market has more options for different taste, meaning it's something for everyone. Runners will fade in a bit, then the wave will switch to another category. Rinse and repeat.

Nike marketing team is world class. They will figure out away to keep the train moving. I'm sure they forecasted this rate of return when they decided to make release cycles more frequent. Consumers buy off emotions and feelings. Businesses only moves from growth and profit. These shoes cost less than $20 bucks to make. Nike doesn't have to spend money on marketing retros(ig, blogs do it for them for probably free goods or samples as we call it in my industry) so anything over cost is straight profit for them.

The Amazon move was a power move. if all the shoe stores decide to stop carrying Jordans in store, Nike still gets all of there money anyway.

Chess moves not checkers!

For those of you wanting discounts, I wouldn't count on it. They might be like the white and reds and how they slowly disappear. A lot of these will be eaten up with back to school shopping.

Footlocker doing poorly has nothing to do with Nike/JB. That was their scapegoat, because they get Adidas releases. So according to that article wouldn't that make up for JB? Also Under Armour was big for what, one year?

Nike/JB has been trying to do more in direct sales. Why? They sell a sneaker to Footlocker for maybe $110 or $120. They sell that sneaker they get that whole $190. They put it on sale, that's still more than if they sold to FNL or FTL.

And it's just like Amazon is hurting stores and malls, because people like the convenience of ordering online. Footlocker has a crappy website for releases. Footlocker is the last website people go to for in demand releases now. I don't even think of going to their website and often they'll have a FSR. Considering how big e-commerce big is now, it's problematic when your site hasn't been revamped in over five years. It's just a buffet for bots that makes it too difficult. Those two factors are the biggest reasons.

You would do better following JB and Nike's numbers. That was a terrible article by CNN, because stock isn't the only way you tell how a company is doing.

Retail is dying period, there is NO WAY to save it. In 5 years I'll be surprised to even see footstores in business. With 70% of shoes in FTL being Nike, of course they'll struggle in quarters when Nike doesn't meet expectations.

Brands are now strategizing and taking the big hits early, and direct to consumer shopping is on their highest priority right list now.

I'm not ready to write off brick and mortar stores. They are almost bot proof and managers have been very helpful recently about offering to help with releases. Online sneaker buying is horrible now, I can't speak for regular goods but at least with sneakers I think physical stores will always have value

Back
Top Bottom