OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

These really weren't even on my radar, but saw them in person... Had to... Especially in this colorway.

Attachments

• 20170820_170900.jpg
    20170820_170900.jpg
    716.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 20170820_181741.jpg
    20170820_181741.jpg
    966.6 KB · Views: 19
Had a promo code I wanted to use, but the nike rep told me he couldn't apply. Then told me their having a back to school promo today for 20% off your order as long as you cart 3 items. Ended up paying 174 for Breds and two pair of socks!

Had a promo code I wanted to use, but the nike rep told me he couldn't apply. Then told me their having a back to school promo today for 20% off your order as long as you cart 3 items. Ended up paying 174 for Breds and two pair of socks!
he got you for the shoepalace sheikh special :lol:

sounds like he just made that **** up and wanted you to buy more before he give you the discount lol

Bought a third pair 20% off. Overnight shipping as well. I will do these moving forward for new releases.

So I went to the mall Saturday evening expecting an easy cop because they were still FSR on line. Figured I'd rather cop in person.
Most stores still had stock, but many sizes were out.
No 9.5 at Footaction, Footlocker, and Champs (I preferred to get them from there to use and earn reward certificate). So I said eff it.
Today walk into Nike Georgetown, FSR, and they let me use a $10 survey gift card and I earned a $50 MVP pass. Best deal I could hope for on release weekend.

I'm 0 for 3 so far when calling Nike asking a rep to apply my 20% code manually on these 13s. I'm going to call everyday this week (maybe multiple times throughout the day) until a nike rep bites. Sounds like I need to get a female rep. The ones who've called in and been successful have gotten a female Nike rep

^ good luck man!
You're dedication towards getting a discount is quite impressive
Show them who's boss!

I'm 0 for 3 so far when calling Nike asking a rep to apply my 20% code manually on these 13s. I'm going to call everyday this week (maybe multiple times throughout the day) until a nike rep bites. Sounds like I need to get a female rep. The ones who've called in and been successful have gotten a female Nike rep
Dont give em your account info again. You've been flagged.

I'm loving how these are sitting. Hopefully I can get a second pair under retail.

Back
Top Bottom