OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

give a 1st look lol wop pics wasnt clear at all 
mean.gif

If they aren't retail pairs, it's not a first look. We already know what the Bred 13 looks like and these will have 3m. We already know what shape JB has for the current 13s since 2 dropped already. There's really no point in posting early pairs unless it's the actual shoe that we will get from Nike.

that sounds good but people still gonna post fufus lol we too thirsty to see whats releasing, n official pics be comin late asl. i hope me posting those doesnt trigger your anxiety
tongue.gif

If they aren't retail pairs, it's not a first look. We already know what the Bred 13 looks like and these will have 3m. We already know what shape JB has for the current 13s since 2 dropped already. There's really no point in posting early pairs unless it's the actual shoe that we will get from Nike.
Bruh, people post early photos in each thread all the time. Even if it's shoes everyone knows what they look like. Check every thread and about 7 out of 10 will have early photos.

Flints should follow the same suit

Suede, 3m
Og box just need a good photo of the hologram

Couple others saying these are 8/19.

DJ Folk and Zsneaker

I'm frankly still skeptical the Playoffs are dropping at all. I mentioned it before....but the color code doesn't list vibrant yellow for the ring on the tongue. I always figured this color code (Black Red White) was for the Breds.

Last edited:
Well, the description on my launch calendar says Black/True Red-White and 414571-004. When I Googled that number it was the Playoffs.

By the way, I don't have any pics so everytime I drop a date, I always base it on the description.

Back
Top Bottom