OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

I got tracking they will probably drop off at usps by end of day
If they do I should get my pair on Thursday :pimp:

those confirmations can take 2 days sometimes, so creating a shipping label that fast is still efficient

Couldnt afford them in 98 and '04

Had other priorities in 2013. Finally had a chance to get these this year lol.

Worth every penny to me.

Attachments

• IMG_5162.JPG
    IMG_5162.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 41
Got my pair in from the Nike reserve and they are flames! Got rid of my 2013 pair but happy to have them again

I'm glad I got these. Might've paid full retail, but I wasn't able to get the original release because, unfortunately, I wasn't alive when they released in '98 (I'm 17) so these are the closest I can get to them. I might not, and might never know what it was like to have the OG's in hand to see and feel the amazing quality and color that came with them, so I'm grateful for these and this release. Whether the remaster initiative is a gimmick or not, I'm glad they flooded the market with these allowing everyone who wanted them to get them, and I'm glad that they brought them back mostly true to form with the 3M on the mesh panels and all. These were worth every cent.

20170822_144406.jpg

I'm glad I got these. Might've paid full retail, but I wasn't able to get the original release because, unfortunately, I wasn't alive when they released in '98 (I'm 17) so these are the closest I can get to them. I might not, and might never know what it was like to have the OG's in hand to see and feel the amazing quality and color that came with them, so I'm grateful for these and this release. Whether the remaster initiative is a gimmick or not, I'm glad they flooded the market with these allowing everyone who wanted them to get them, and I'm glad that they brought them back mostly true to form with the 3M on the mesh panels and all. These were worth every cent.

20170822_144406.jpg

Got my bid accepted at Stockx for 170 shipped with a new customer coupon. I have never had these before but this is a steal I would have been ok paying retail

Still on the fence about going out and getting them.

Had them in '98 when I was 10. Bought the 2013 for ****s and giggles but flipped them. Only thing really drawing me in is nostalgia, as they probably won't get very many wears, as I don't wear kicks like I used to.

Received my size 14 from nikestore europe .... glad it s not banana shaped ....guess it depends from pairs or perhaps sizes ? Anyway will double up now
20170822_181634.jpg
20170822_181737.jpg

Attachments

• 20170822_233737.jpg
    20170822_233737.jpg
    991.4 KB · Views: 10
Ubiq out here still playing games.
Paid for on RD and still no status update.

Kicks USA and Ubiq are the same stores and I just got a tracking email on my GS size yesterday, even though there is still no status update. Its scheduled be delivered on Friday.

So check your email and spam folder and search for Ubiq in addition to Kicks USA.

Nike reserve joints been said in transit to be delivered since 8am this morning.

These pics make me want to open another StockX account and double dip.... But those Island Green foams are dropping soon...... Geezzz

Back
Top Bottom