OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

you mean 2006-2014. 2012 bred 4s chipped with just a gust of wind
My 6s still hurt me to this day I only had them for a few months and the paint started peeling off the back and the medial side of the shoe
mean.gif

SMH. There's a difference between 'buying what you like' and history shaming but I understand. Gotta have True Blue's to match your fire Florida Marlins high-crown in non-team colors.

That video looks awful but I think it's the lacing. The pics look good. Should be able to cop for about 180 on RD so thats a no brainer for me.

Y'all do realize that these are technically the first Olympic Air jordan's hence the red, with the white and blue

Y'all do realize that Chicago has a baseball team with this color scheme

Y'all do realize...that this shoe originally had a red liner on the tongue right...

:rolleyes rookies
Yes but the blue looks better than the red. atleast wit how JB rolls the liner over the top of the tobgue

Yes but the blue looks better than the red. atleast wit how JB rolls the liner over the top of the tobgue

Honestly it's just that a lot of people have conditioned themselves to only seeing it with the blue tongue lining. A lot of people's first time seeing this shoe it had a blue tongue lining. Same with people who can't get with this years space Jams because they're so used to the royal blue jumpman and 23 on the back

Honestly it's just that a lot of people have conditioned themselves to only seeing it with the blue tongue lining. A lot of people's first time seeing this shoe it had a blue tongue lining. Same with people who can't get with this years space Jams because they're so used to the royal blue jumpman and 23 on the back

Jordan Brand has conditioned us with their different makes that even this year's Space Jam's looked weird when I saw them, and they are closer to the OG. :lol:

My favorite jays. Need at least 3 to hold me down for the next decade. My pair from the last release just started to chip

Last edited:

Honestly the blue tongue is more clean tho. if they didn't roll out the liner the red wouldn't be bad but yea

^^ Cubs jersey. Get y'all a cubs jersey. I know a lot of you guys want the theme of blue in your outfits but can't unsee the red lining on the tongue. That's what's bothering y'all :lol: Get a Cubs jersey. Your fit will be immaculate but you'll blend in with everyone else wearing one once they win the World Series...

Last edited:
^^ Cubs jersey. Get y'all a cubs jersey. I know a lot of you guys want the theme of blue in your outfits but can't unsee the red lining on the tongue. That's what's bothering y'all :lol: Get a Cubs jersey. Your fit will be immaculate but you'll blend in with everyone else wearing one once they win the World Series...
I'm a Dodgers fan, b

Main reason why I'm copping this shoe is because it's the only good looking shoe that matches a Blue Jays jersey perfectly.

Really wanted to get these as I had the 01s for nostalgia. Blk whi 9s and jams coming back 2 back I just settled on copping the jams. Going to see if those 9s are going to be leftover but who knows. Really wanted all 3 pairs but its not possible for me

Really wanted to get these as I had the 01s for nostalgia. Blk whi 9s and jams coming back 2 back I just settled on copping the jams. Going to see if those 9s are going to be leftover but who knows. Really wanted all 3 pairs but its not possible for me
Yeah unfortunately I'm passing on these. I'm just gonna finish off 2016 with the Black Toes and Space Jams, then on to 2017.

Im curious if anyone is going to try to dye their tongue liner or somehow custom roll the tongue like the ogs?
I wouldn't dye the tongue because I'm not against the red, I'm just against how it sticks out and is visible from all angles. 

I'm passing but if I have an opportunity to pick these up down the line for cheap I would totally try to roll the red liner back like the OGs.

I understand what you're saying, but why say matchy matchy, when people are just trying to match? A shirt that matches their shoes isn't overkill.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom