OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I understand what you're saying, but why say matchy matchy, when people are just trying to match? A shirt that matches their shoes isn't overkill.
matching isn't in trend right now for average street wear of course everyone does their own thing but trends are trends. It's safe to say the 2010s will be known for neutral tones

Are you saying matching is a trend?
it can be, Im just saying that now, "not matching" is more of a trend now a days. Some people aren't going to match their shoes with their shirt and hat like they did before.

Ok I know what you mean. I personally think the hat, shirt, shoes is too much. I either do shoes and shirt or shoes and hat, not all 3. I also agree with what dude above said about tonal colors if I'm wearing loud shoes. I just don't think people should use the term matchy matchy if they're only matching shoes with shirt.

Last edited:
I try not to match with my kicks, it takes away from the shoe imo.

Black pants with these :smokin [emoji]128293[/emoji]

If you look at the celebrities rocking heat thread, "matchy matchy" seems to be making a come back. Personally it doesn't bother me unless people OD like in that pic I posted of dude in the sweat suit. He even had on a royal blue hat too :lol:

IMO matching will NEVER go out of style. Even when wearing neutral tones SOMETHING has to match to tie the entire fit together. That's just my 2 cents

There's nothing wrong with not adhering to trends or being in trend guys come on :rofl:

Last edited:
color coordinating>color matching 

rock neutral colors or stuff that compliments the shoes. not everything has to match to be worn c'mon bruhs step ya sexy game up

color coordinating>color matching 

rock neutral colors or stuff that compliments the shoes. not everything has to match to be worn c'mon bruhs step ya sexy game up
If it compliments the shoes, I would assume color is considered, that'd be matching somewhat no?

If it compliments the shoes, I would assume color is considered, that'd be matching somewhat no?
color matching is trying to wear the same color as the shoe color coordination is about different colors that work well together but aren't the same color or shade as whatever you are trying to wear

I was on the fence but if the funds are right I'm copping. My 09 Europe Release pair are cracking so I need another pair, so I can put these on ice and beat those to death
Its crazy how the only way you can tell the '09s from the 2011s apart is the JORDAN on the outsoles

I don't know fam', I had the 2011. Those had the blue lining but the red lining isn't enough reason to pass on these. The "True Blue" does look darker, but I doubt they'll do another remaster of these any time soon.
Thinking about doing the pre order for these. I know these will be widely available but I don't want to hassle on Black Friday.
Get that preorder bro

I don't know fam', I had the 2011. Those had the blue lining but the red lining isn't enough reason to pass on these. The "True Blue" does look darker, but I doubt they'll do another remaster of these any time soon.
Thinking about doing the pre order for these. I know these will be widely available but I don't want to hassle on Black Friday.
You're completely over thinking how hard it's gonna be to get these

Back
Top Bottom