OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

IMO the EP is the EXACT same as fakes

Atleast before there was a difference, looks really off

Color doesn't even bother me honestly
This. Fineline story could get interesting 
nerd.gif

Pairs from fineline. If in these pics and others show the dark blue, i believe the above photo was edited. If not, that means the new pair with the bright sunlight looks to have a similar blue to earlier retros in low light. Which means the new blue isnt as close to the true blues as some desperately hope to believe. These look pretty decent though.I'll coo later down the line if i have extra extra money to blow
View media item 2218543
look like they're built for club feet

Feel like by now we should know which nike air is up next after these...hmmm

Last edited:
These are most likely heavily mass produced and will have so many pairs to go around. I'm in for prob 2 buy 1 with my finishline discount and the second when ppl realize their pairs aren't selling.

If these were marketed as say Olympic 3s since ppl swear the blue looks navy they would sell out regardless. Only the nt perfectionist are passing. I'm pretty sure the paint won't chip on these and that alone makes me want them

Last edited:
These look nice. Finelines pair resulted my faith in the build of the shoe. Need to see blue in person

If i could tailor or shorten the red lining on the tongue that could do it for me

It would look shorter or something

The tongue would look thinner or something

Back
Top Bottom