OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Nah. Those weren't limited either. The demand was definitely there tho.

I meant limited gr. Allocation was widespread among stores in small fsr. That was a fact in my area. The first time my peoples stores only got 2-3 fsr on a Black Friday release. These also sold out instantly online. How are you guys figuring these sat?? Find the guy who purchased these the day after Black Friday in store. I'll PayPal him a buck. Those were gone fast

@VAMPIREXTC do you have numbers yet on how many pairs footlocker and footaction on 34 street is going to get and other nyc stores ?

Last edited:
The world will know in 24days
nerd.gif

Last edited:
^ Could be

As long as there isn't a EP flaw like the last batch of threes,

Where one pair was thicker than the other pair

Blue depends on the lighting

Like with the Aqua's where the grey looked lighter than what it was

Last edited:
Finally a decent pic. That toe box is what i want when i get my pair but they got me paying $280 aud for these in australia really...
mean.gif
mean.gif
 cannot wait till RD

Last edited:
I'm in cause of those pictures. Probably skip the black toes for these. Rather have Chicagos anyway and already have Banneds so I'm good for now.

Edit..completely forgot I had my 2013s. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm definitely good then

Last edited:
Those darickmix pics are the right shade of blue. I am back in if they are actually true blue and not navy blue

If you can, return or sell those and buy beat2heats backtabs. They're flexible like factory tabs
Props Mos Definition, was able to return and get the beat2heats tabs instead.

Came out good. Not experienced enough(too lazy) to do the faux stitching. Now I can skip these so called "remastered" versions.

Finally a decent pic. That toe box is what i want when i get my pair but they got me paying $280 aud for these in australia really...
mean.gif
mean.gif
 cannot wait till RD
Nike changed their moulds while Fakes will play catch up for a while so the pics from fake factories are not reliable guide to retail pairs anymore. 

Last edited:
In for a pair on release day, maybe another on disco if possible.

Color might be off, but whatever. No one really knows what true blue really is anyways. Images of OG pairs have faded, the shade on actual OG pairs have aged. My whole purpose is completely nostalgia based, i'll be taken back to 88 when they release.

Pairs from fineline. If in these pics and others show the dark blue, i believe the above photo was edited. If not, that means the new pair with the bright sunlight looks to have a similar blue to earlier retros in low light. Which means the new blue isnt as close to the true blues as some desperately hope to believe. These look pretty decent though.I'll coo later down the line if i have extra extra money to blow
View media item 2218543

Back
Top Bottom