OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

he must be new cause i never saw this dude before lol

went to do the raffle and he said he would text me if i really wanted em lol

Last edited:
See if $40 over retail suffices when the Royal 1's drop next year? Doubt he'll make it there that long though.

There are boxes and boxes of these arriving at every stockist.

They're pretty much GR.

There will be no trouble getting these at all for retail.

Please quote this comment every page for the next 5 pages.

[emoji]128065[/emoji]

ima reply and say buy me the shoes or i'm showing this to your boss 
laugh.gif

nah i'm not even tripping lol

I'm praying a good handful of ppl pass on these on release day to "save for them Space Jams," that way I can feast on some sitting pairs AFTER WORK on Black Friday (God, I hate having work Black Friday)

Are black Friday releases usually available at midnight since most malls will be open at that time?

It just depends on the particular store/mall/city and the way that specific store will be releasing the shoe. So you might want to call and ask before hand. Regular footstores/sites like FTL, FA and Champs I imagine will open at the normal/usual time for the most part minus some FCFS spots.

Last edited:
I'm praying a good handful of ppl pass on these on release day to "save for them Space Jams," that way I can feast on some sitting pairs AFTER WORK on Black Friday (God, I hate having work Black Friday)

Same... but I got a feeling people on here saying that they will pass will probably still cop!

The mall is going to be nuts on Black Friday. I'm not sure if these are going to be sitting or will sell out? All stores will be competing for the same money. We'll see.

Why is the EP on the toe getting shorter?

That's how it should look...
I know I feel like even the pairs from Fineline looked sus with the up high EP and thick print. Glamour shots like below and the ones posted before showed an EP that was lower not only on the front and even the back (which bothers me even more). 
[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Hmmm. Am i still liking? Hmmmm
If the EP looks like this and people still complain they was never gonna cop...

Last edited:
Have the infra 23 and fire reds. Besides the slight change in the mid sole and eyelet holes the colors don't looks to much apart. My wife and 6 year old can'ttell difference between the 3... lol
Edited:: spelling and all I want are the BC and in don't with the 3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom