OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Anybody gotta spare code? ...didn't get a reservation but will use the code on SNKRS on release day.

So if you don't want your reservation, how does one give it to someone else? It appears to be tied to the Nike+ email/account.

Anybody gotta spare code? ...didn't get a reservation but will use the code on SNKRS on release day.

i dont think anyones gonna give you a code for free

I don't think so either, but a closed
mouth won't get fed. I've asked for greater things on NT and you would be surprised on what was offered.

Last edited:
Anyone still getting thru? I had in cart this morning went to grab my wallet came back about 10 min and said I didn't have access

Finally a reserve for something I actually want, but seeing all you others I guess its nothing special this time.  I wouldnt fret without a reserve on this one, there will plenty for all...

Finally a reserve for something I actually want, but seeing all you others I guess its nothing special this time.  I wouldnt fret without a reserve on this one, there will plenty for all...

Exactly these aren't even worth the reserve. I was out easily on these, but now I'm wavering because I don't want Nike to freeze me out if I don't grab em :lol:

Feel special, doesn't matter if everyone has it or not.

You got the shoe that you wanted.

I also didn't get a reservation and I want the shoe.

Exactly these aren't even worth the reserve. I was out easily on these, but now I'm wavering because I don't want Nike to freeze me out if I don't grab em
laugh.gif
Send that code over here, I'll solve that problem for you LOL.

First time getting a pair reserved for me that I actually want. Was able to check out a few mins ago.

Anyone know if I also hit on the foot store apps I can just deny the reservation (I only want one pair)?

Exactly these aren't even worth the reserve. I was out easily on these, but now I'm wavering because I don't want Nike to freeze me out if I don't grab em :lol:
But they are worth the reserve because I was able to use my discount and cop for 193$ [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Says I have these reserved. When click to get them it ask for a password. I click cancel on that but when I click to buy it says unavailable

Back
Top Bottom