OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Just got some love from Nike that makes this $220 pill a lot easier to swallow bc it won't be $220 anymore.

:pimp:

Got the call for these literally hours after I signed up at my local Ftl. Looks like everyone is eating!

Exactly these aren't even worth the reserve. I was out easily on these, but now I'm wavering because I don't want Nike to freeze me out if I don't grab em :lol:

Nike doesn't care. I passed on multiple reservations and I still got these reserved for me today.

Says I got my reservation but app ask me for a password and I cant purchase. I even checked the online link and clicked unlock and says I cant get them

Nike lying to me ig

Anyone know if I also hit on the foot store apps I can just deny the reservation (I only want one pair)?
Yep. When you win, the Foot apps let you decline or accept the reservation within an allotted time (like 2 or 3 hours I IIRC). If you do nothing or just decline, your declined pair goes into the waitlist pool.

People sleeping.

My reservation is back up.

Must be paypal/chase quick pay ready.

Must be willing to cover tax.

HMU
Aint' nobody trying to buy this extreme GR from you dude! Take this post to IG and sneaker twitter so you can get laughed at. Just joking though.

Last edited:
I guess ill look forward to yall on feet.
I aint really feeling this tho
Hope that the xi 45 & xvi navy will have this desktop ndc unlock link
I will be on that

Ciaooooo[emoji]128526[/emoji]

maybe ill cop later?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. When you win, the Foot apps let you decline or accept the reservation within an allotted time (like 2 or 3 hours I IIRC). If you do nothing or just decline, your declined pair goes into the waitlist pool.

Thanks! I'm guessing confirming and NOT picking up hurts your chances for upcoming releases for the foot apps.

I hope declining the reservation doesn't lower your odds in the future through.

Looks like those will be plentiful.

Aint' nobody trying to buy this extreme GR from you dude! Take this post to IG and sneaker twitter so you can get laughed at. Just joking though.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Got 'em on thru the reservation. Paid $29 out of pocket for my second pair plus received a 10% and a 20% code from Nike shortly thereafter. Y'all gonna cop super easy on this one. On to the next one...

Back
Top Bottom