OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

regarding my sizing issue yesterday, nike was quick to help my adjust my order. everything all good 
nthat.gif

How are ya'll getting these promo codes?  Anyone willing to help a fellow NTer?  I hit up the Nike chat yesterday and they weren't trying to give one out..

My buddy just had his FNL order cancelled because they said 'No inventory available'. He ordered about 3 min after they released and got his order confirmation email immediately.

Just wanted to give a heads up.

My buddy just had his FNL order cancelled because they said 'No inventory available'. He ordered about 3 min after they released and got his order confirmation email immediately.

Just wanted to give a heads up.
And it starts... 

I went ahead & copped from NDC & told FNL to cancel. The customer service rep made it seem like they haven't received their stock yet

Currently on Nike Live chat with a rep. He told me I've been "disabled" from the reservation for this shoe. He said there may be problem with the invitation and will escalate it to the Elite team. He said we "We got your back here at Nike and would like you to have this shoe reserved"

So now I have to wait to hear back from the Elite team via email within 24 hours.... Not holding my breath.

My question is why was I disabled from a reservation for this shoe but getting reservations for everything else

Reminds me that I need to use the 4 I have before they expire :lol:

Last edited:
FNL got me ****** up thinking I'm paying shipping on $220 sneakers.

I guess they feel it would go higher on resell, but still.

Currently on Nike Live chat with a rep. He told me I've been "disabled" from the reservation for this shoe. He said there may be problem with the invitation and will escalate it to the Elite team. He said we "We got your back here at Nike and would like you to have this shoe reserved"

So now I have to wait to hear back from the Elite team via email within 24 hours.... Not holding my breath.

My question is why was I disabled from a reservation for this shoe but getting reservations for everything else

This is a instance that you have them you give you a code and get 10% off bruh

Side note, these will be an easy cop because they're going to get lost in the madness of the other releases.

Went to Nice Kicks in DTLA last night and their raffled look like it had 20 tickets total in their jar.

He basically told me that I'm more than likely going to get a call for the TBs.

Back
Top Bottom