OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I'm sick, I didn't get a notification and didn't know reservations went out yesterday...that's what I get for yeezy prepping 
mean.gif

Think it's worth complaining to Nike about? lol

View media item 2237201

I'm sick, I didn't get a notification and didn't know reservations went out yesterday...that's what I get for yeezy prepping :smh:

Think it's worth complaining to Nike about? lol
Not at all. They`re gonna sit. Finishline sold out because it was early . I highly doubt other sites sell out unless they just hold stock back for restocks later on .

Last edited:
All these opinions. What are they based on? If you think these will sit, you will miss out. 

All these opinions. What are they based on? If you think these will sit, you will miss out. 
It's a trend with Nike Air $220 releases, they tend to sit in some areas. As someone stated before Finish Line would be a good store to keep an eye on because they pull stock from stores that have then sitting. Also people are more focused on the 11s than these.

How do you all know finishline even had many pairs? could've just put up a FSR or two to unload the massive stock, which will dry up quick of course. Why do you think Nike released so many so early? Dont let the fl release put fear into you. Don't forget that a few pages back y'all were talking about people not filling out raffles

How much is next day air?

Is it really that serious for the shoe?
Do you really need them next day?

They already 220 out the box

Next day is Around 30

Then add in tax

Might as well take that regular shipping

You  just said can i get a code, or did you have a legit problem ? :lol:

floodgates are now open either way lol

didn't have a problem :lol:

i just asked nicely if there were any coupon codes that I can use on my first Nike+ app purchase. First they offered the 25% for clearance items. Then i asked if they had anything for regular priced items. the CSR said he see what he can do. then he just went and generated a coupon for me.

just ask nicely. :smile:

Last edited:
didn't have a problem :lol:

i just asked nicely if there were any coupon codes that I can use on my first Nike+ app purchase. First they offered the 25% for clearance items. Then i asked if they had anything for regular priced items. the CSR said he see what he can do. then he just went and generated a coupon for me.

just ask nicely. :smile:

That usually works for me, I've asked about 7 different reps with nothing hahaha

Back
Top Bottom