OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Anyone who hasn't gotten a reservation from Nike shouldn't trip....I bet even a 3 min head start with the FTL app will score you a pair, not to mention these will be widely available on SNKRS on Friday plus if you walk into your local HOH on Friday, they will probably have unclaimed pairs on deck.

This release is as easy as it gets.

soo does ebates work on this release? and if so, how do i access my reservation from nikestore.com.  
nerd.gif

Man I have tried everything, I chatted , called customer service , basically pleading with them to give me an invitation. They just keep saying sorry you are not getting a reservation for the 3's. unreal!!!!!!  Everybody is eating.... except me.  I know there is going to be plenty around, but still don't understand how this many people are getting them.

What did the reps tell you? They told me that for some reason I have been "disabled" from receiving a invitation on this release and will pass this issue to the Elite team. And that they will email with a solution within 24 hours. This was through Live Chat btw

Came in this thread and saw people had reservations. Checked the app and they reserved me a pair. Didn't even want them but it'll be a nice turkey day present to myself

glad everybodys eating. hope i get that call from finishline tomorrow so i can get these for 2 bills flat

People are crying for a reservation like these won't be sitting until May of next year.

People are crying for a reservation like these won't be sitting until May of next year.
They won't.

Respect your opinion, though.

I don't think people are necessarily crying, but it would be nice not having to worry about waking up early and your pair being secured.

We can speculate how easy it will be, but you never know.

Last edited:
Got a shipping email from Nike, to bad it was for my Tech Pants and not the shoes [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

Any shiek raffle codes?
Shiekh raffle ended this past Sunday, and no one really posted any Shiekh codes in here (I think it's 'cuz most of us are relying on the Nike+, FTL, Champs, and Foot Action apps now).

There may have been one posted in here, but you'd have to look back several posts to find it.

I got the reservation today, and was able to score a 10% off coupon through the Nike Chat line too. I just said I was looking to make my first Nike+ app purchase and innocently asked if they had any promo codes for full price items. You have to think they're going to stop doing that soon...

Now my TBs come out to ~$215, so it at least saves me on the brutal NYC tax.

Got tracking info from finishline. Watch me get a jacked up pair. I hope theses sit around like the metallics. I would cop on military and send back the finishline pair

Back
Top Bottom