OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I got the reservation today, and was able to score a 10% off coupon through the Nike Chat line too. I just said I was looking to make my first Nike+ app purchase and innocently asked if they had any promo codes for full price items. You have to think they're going to stop doing that soon...

Now my TBs come out to ~$215, so it at least saves me on the brutal NYC tax.

This exactly what I told them -that this is my 1st nike plus app purchase, she offered a 10% then I asked for 15% and she agreed.

View media item 2237526
View media item 2237527

Last edited:
Hopefully the NDC link will stay active on release day. I need to make use of this 20% off code!

Last edited:
so if you don't have an android or iPhone compatible for the reserve app youre sol. yikesss I have a feeling there gonna sit around for a week and then disappear

Hit on a fnl raffle. Winners Circle = satisfied customer. 2 raffle entered if I win the second one I will gift one to my brother. Good luck to all.

Haven't been on NT for a loooooooooong time. Just decided to see what was up with these TB 3's and saw this whole reservation fiasco which is totally new to me. I figured I missed out but just downloaded the Nike+ app and the TB3 reservation was waiting for me ready to expire in an hour. Got 'em!

Haven't bought a pair in a loooong time but had to have these. Every time I try to leave something keeps pulling me back (word to Tyrese).

Dope 
nthat.gif

Haven't been on NT for a loooooooooong time. Just decided to see what was up with these TB 3's and saw this whole reservation fiasco which is totally new to me. I figured I missed out but just downloaded the Nike+ app and the TB3 reservation was waiting for me ready to expire in an hour. Got 'em!

Haven't bought a pair in a loooong time but had to have these. Every time I try to leave something keeps pulling me back (word to Tyrese).
Welcome back

Can someone please explain the Footlocker app countdown?

What does the MY HEAD START Mean?

I have 5 minutes, does that mean I get a chance to purchase the shoes 5 minutes before everyone else?

Does it matter if I check into a store?

My Footlockers around me are no longer doing raffles. They sent me to this app to do what I gotta do.

Copped. 

I may have missed the dealine, not sure, it said 6pm, its like 450 here in Denver, and the app wouldnt let me buy it, not sure if deadline was 6pm EST or MST or what. 

Anyway, called Nike+ and dude hooked it up no problem. 

Grail owned. 

Collection completed. 

Jordan game out. 

Until the BC3s come out because I only have the 2011s of those lmao

Back
Top Bottom