OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

yo i dont understand how nike, gonna "remaster" the OG's and use PLASTIC *** leather, like whats up with that. no way OG's had trash leather like this. they missed the whole point..

ill take a Will Perdue bounce PASS
Did people really think that a mass produced super gr Jordan was going to have buttery leather? Might as well stop buying Jordan's all together cause the quality is not going to get better. All future NA realeases are going to be super gr with exeptional quality. I don't see nobody complaining about the synthetic patent leather on the space jams. And the leather is not plastic is more of a synthetic probably more durable anyway.

This has taken the cake for most impatient thread in the history of NT. They don't even officially drop for 2 more days, and dudes are crying their early reservations haven't shipped yet. 
mean.gif

Did people really think that a mass produced super gr Jordan was going to have buttery leather? Might as well stop buying Jordan's all together cause the quality is not going to get better. All future NA realeases are going to be super gr with exeptional quality. I don't see nobody complaining about the synthetic patent leather on the space jams. And the leather is not plastic is more of a synthetic probably more durable anyway.
Well you can't blame the people given Nike's preach on Remastered quality.  But also to your point, this is a super GR so you can't expect the quality to be as nice as like SBB or so.

We will never be pleased no matter what.. someone is ALWAYS gonna complain lol

This has taken the cake for most impatient thread in the history of NT. They don't even officially drop for 2 more days, and dudes are crying their early reservations haven't shipped yet. :smh:
So? People are bored! after they have them in hand maybe they'll ***** about something else.

Last edited:
yo i dont understand how nike, gonna "remaster" the OG's and use PLASTIC *** leather, like whats up with that. no way OG's had trash leather like this. they missed the whole point..

ill take a Will Perdue bounce PASS

Nike has used Synthetic leather since the beginning. Infact, OG/Infrared 6s among others had no leather on them at all. Any shoe that said durabuck listed was synthetic

Back
Top Bottom