OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Debating if I should drive across town to FTL tomorrow after work to check in and bump my head start to 4 min. How does the check in work? Do I have to actually get some code from the store or just be in the area and the app locates me on the map?

Last edited:
Debating if I should drive across town to FTL tomorrow after work to check in and bump my head start to 4 min. How does the check in work? Do I have to actually get some code from the store or just be in the area and the app locates me on the map?
you can actually use any code for headstart from any FTL store in the US. Just need someone here to post it before tomorrow 3pm pst.

make sure that store is one of the 3 you've selected then switch back to your original 3 stores and the headstart will still be applied.

I think this might be the biggest release in Jordan history in terms of quantity. All these small time bloggers are getting free pairs. Major accounts selling them early.

I hope my pair isn't jacked up.

If the elephant print is too high on the back tab, i'm sending these back to NDC.

Ebates was at 12% on the app, so that took the sting away from the $220.

Last edited:
Nahhh,Nike loves to hand out promo codes and complaints is what keeps them alive! They generate promo codes with the touch of a button.
How long should one wait to ask for another one lmao? Looking to try and get one for the Jams next month

How's the sizing like on TB3? are they TTS ? I had to go half size up on my Infrared 3. Do you think i should go half size up on these too? thanks for your help !

Copped early off the Nike+ membership. I just happened to look in my notifications and they had my pair reserved. Be here by friday. I wonder if they do the space jams this way

Think I'm gonna head over to FTL later today and check in, so I'll have a 4 minute head start. And chat with an employee to see how many pairs they got.

I heard with the footsites reservation apps the more you buy or better purchase history you have with them, increases your chances of getting selected. Compared to Nike + where you're having people sign up and get reservstions instantly.

Anyone have any truth to this?

yo i dont understand how nike, gonna "remaster" the OG's and use PLASTIC *** leather, like whats up with that. no way OG's had trash leather like this. they missed the whole point..

ill take a Will Perdue bounce PASS

Back
Top Bottom