OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

For those who struck out online raffles. .. check your local dicksporting goods, they hv these on there calendar...

For those of us on the footsites waiting list, how long would it take to get any good news? Until tomorrow after all the pick up times?

for those waitlisted

just go to the store after 3 if you don't get picked

I'm sure there will be stores with every size just about

That $176 shipped is LOVE! I would have jumped all over that.

Anyone in the LA area knows that time the Footlocker in Beverly Center opens? I work until 6PM.

Denied 2 of my reservations and not going to pick up my shoe palace pair.

One pair off of NDC for $176 after I had 20% off coupon and one pair for retail when bait released them early is good enough for me.

I am sure if you want a pair tomorrow. It'll come your way. Good luck, regardless.

Anyone in the LA area knows that time the Footlocker in Beverly Center opens? I work until 6PM.

Mall hours at Bev Center is 10am
But it's Black Friday... they probably open at 12am or earlier. If not a midnight opening, probably 6am.

I hit on 2 reservations and getting both just so I can go VIP and hope I hit on the Top 3 1s next ... wish me luck 

I hit on 2 reservations and getting both just so I can go VIP and hope I hit on the Top 3 1s next ... wish me luck 
payin resale for the 1s would b cheaper than wasting $220 jus to become vip status? Imo
Yeah, but then he would be VIP for other releases too. Can always Oop the other pair for retail if needed and still keep VIP status along with getting rewards.

I FINALLY WON MY FIRST RESERVATIONS!!!!!!!!

and I don't even want them!!

if anyone is in ASTORIA, NY, there will be a size 8.5 waiting for you. 
happy.gif

i just want the spacejams though!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom