OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Ya girl done came up for once! Crazy, lol

I hit in 4 different places for these... I took major L's with the Nike on-line raffle, I did 3 for both pairs dropping, got not a one. My luck with Nike is hit or miss... meh.

Came up though in other places! 2 Shoe Palace Locations as well as 2 Footlocker app raffles, W's

1 pair is plenty, in addition to all the victories I gained another W and was given the money for the shoe as a birthday gift as well :smokin

Seeing as how my birthday is on Cyber Monday, I pray I am as lucky on those Top 3 ones, been waiting allllllllll year for these, all year

View media item 2239988View media item 2239989

I hit at every foot store raffle that I entered. Looking forward to having these in hand in the morning.

They didn't allow them on Yeezys. They pick and choose.

Well, this is about the true blue 3's. Don't know about how that treat Yeezy releases. Not my cup of tee, so I don't know how those releases go.

But local foot lockers and foot action said I can use the VIP/Gold member coupons if I had some to use for the true blue 3.

Last edited:
Looks like it's SNKRS or bust for me in the AM. I put in the work but it's not going my way this release. Every NA drop this year I was able to obtain quite easily. I don't understand it lol.

3 is my favorite Jordan. OG colorway so this shoe is a must for me. Hope I get through smoothly tomorrow

Last edited:
2016s won't crack?

None of the recent 4s have cracked. They changed the midsole rubber and the painting process. I've put my Oreos and Legend blues throught hell, and still good to go on both pairs. I barely got more than ten wears from my 2011s before the cracking started. It's even worst on the 2006s.

2016s won't crack?

None of the recent 4s have cracked. They changed the midsole rubber and the painting process. I've put my Oreos and Legend blues throught hell, and still good to go on both pairs. I barely got more than ten wears from my 2011s before the cracking started. It's even worst on the 2006s.

My legend blues cracked.. quickly too

I'm not heavy dude either. Don't have em anymore but pics were posted. They cracked badly too and wore em for about 3-4 months

Got upgraded on champs from the waitlist, so I won 3 pairs lmao, and 2 pairs of Dooms. I hope I'm this lucky with the top 3s and Space Jams.

If your neat you can paint those in like two days... one base coat of white after you take off the paint then 3-4 coats of the color you need. Joints will look beautiful

My legend blues cracked.. quickly too

I'm not heavy dude either. Don't have em anymore but pics were posted. They cracked badly too and wore em for about 3-4 months

You must be the world's unluckiest person. This is the only instance i've heard of the recent 4s cracking. I'm 6'2 251 LBS, and mine are still going strong for me. I even ruined a pair of 2011 Fire Red 3s. Then things cracked after three wears.

I wore em close to everyday but no way did I beat them or anything out of the ordinary

I remember people got shook but I remember some others mentioned hairline cracks on theirs as well

Oreos did seem better paint/quality but didn't own those long enough or like em in general to put some wear on them so I can't speak on those

If your neat you can paint those in like two days... one base coat of white after you take off the paint then 3-4 coats of the color you need. Joints will look beautiful

I really do not have time for that. I'll just get rid of them, or sell them for the low. No brag, but I have way too many shoes that I still have to wear to waste my time with restoring stuff. That is one of the reasons why I have been downsizing. As you reach your mid 30s, you start to see how stupid it is to have a room with 400 pairs of shoes and coming to the realization that more than 3/4 of them will never get taken out of the box.

Back
Top Bottom