OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Gonna be funny many Years down the road when these hitting $400 or so."Yeah way back then people talked down on em and they were sitting on shelves"...never ending circle of life

Lol damn thats too true. Didnt even think about that. I doubled up on these because been wanting these forever and in my opinion I like 16>11. I just think the NA, comfort and shape looks better. I know I'm in the minority here.

These things are tight.. hopefully I can swap for .5 Sz up. :smh: Never know what sizing is gonna be with Nike/JB..

@babyJs23 yeah but that's not how they're marketing them. And those didn't initially reach the public. 2000 pairs did.

Quiggles706 Quiggles706 and refresh my memory on the difference between the PE and the 2000 besides the 45 on the back

lmao these are going straight back to footaction after i take an L on space jam raffle lol 
speak positivity into life bruv you'll eat on the jams, but im still hunting down a good pair of tb3

Last edited:
@GrizzlyAnimal
copped 188 from s23
smokin.gif

Yo you can tell which people in here didn't get these , but really want them 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Saw these in person today and they're not terrible and pretty comfortable. Material worth $220? Imo no, but if they hit outlets I might consider grabbing them. I'd got tts. Tried on an 10.5 and 11 and my tts of 11 fit perfectly. Nice going in and actually trying on pairs

Last edited:
fwiw I contacted nike thru the livechat on ndc and the rep told me the uppers are 'mostly genuine leather'...I tried getting specifics like exactly what parts were synthetic, what parts were nubuck and what parts were genuine leather but couldnt get those specific details...spent 20 min on there and trying to get a straight answer was like pulling teeth....'marvin' obv didnt speak english very well....best I could guess is the ep is nubuck, mudguard and perforated part by backtab are synthetic and the tumbled leather is genuine...but this could be off

dosen't really matter anyway. bottom line is the leather used on the tb is mediocre at best...pretty crumby really... Imo UNC 1s are the nicest js overall in terms of leather in recent memory...sure the sbb have really nice leather on the tumbled parts but the black synthetic leather takes them down a notch...love those UNCs Id get another pair but too many damn shoes already

sorry for the connoisseur wannabe talk..I know theyre js and not a true premium leather type product...just love my js u know

Last edited:
fwiw I contacted nike thru the livechat on ndc and the rep told me the uppers are 'mostly genuine leather'...I tried getting specifics like exactly what parts were synthetic, what parts were nubuck and what parts were genuine leather but couldnt get those specific details...spent 20 min on there and trying to get a straight answer was like pulling teeth....'marvin' obv didnt speak english very well....best I could guess is the ep is nubuck, mudguard and perforated part by backtab are synthetic and the tumbled leather is genuine...but this could be off

dosen't really matter anyway. bottom line is the leather used on the tb is mediocre at best...pretty crumby really... Imo UNC 1s are the nicest js overall in terms of leather in recent memory...sure the sbb have really nice leather on the tumbled parts but the black synthetic leather takes them down a notch...love those UNCs Id get another pair but too many damn shoes already

sorry for the connoisseur wannabe talk..I know theyre js and not a true premium leather type product...just love my js u know

No straight answer because they don't have that information. They are just trained to search for product and take orders.

theonewskill theonewskill Yep, that's pretty much what's what. You can tell the tongue is synthetic as well just by the feel.. feels like vinyl. Whatever is some sort of leather is the cheap stuff. Oddly, the upper on one of my shoes feels better than the other.. so they probably used some scraps for some of these also.

@theonewskill Yep, that's pretty much what's what. You can tell the tongue is synthetic as well just by the feel.. feels like vinyl. Whatever is some sort of leather is the cheap stuff. Oddly, the upper on one of my shoes feels better than the other.. so they probably used some scraps for some of these also.
oh yea I ment to mention I thought the tongue is synthetic too...

....thanks for helping clear this up.

either way Ill be glad when my NDC pair comes in...hopefully it fits good, at least I can return it and try to recop if it doesn't tho

Just because you settle for less  doesnt mean everyone has to.

I went to 34 street the first time and  saw a different person and the sale assossiate was extremely  helpful, cause he liked his job.  i managed to find 2 clean pairs.

unfortunately for me those sizes were snug.

went back to 34 st  2 days later another person assisted me, every sneaker he brought up was bad. he was complaining so i left. maybe he didnt like his job. retail aint for everybody.  hope you learn something  jebediah

Last edited:
 Just because you settle for less  doesnt mean everyone has to.
SOOOOOOO........im settling for less because im not gonna be an unreasonable annoyance and try to make the store bring me out their entire stock of size 11s so i can look through every single pair to buy one pair?

YEA OK rofl. im not saying dont ask for 2nd, 3rd, or maybe even 4th or 5th pairs to be brought out. ive done that before. but to ask them to bring out every single size 11? go try that and see how much success you have.

instead of wasting time searching for cute little videos to take jabs at me with in your post, take that time to exercise common sense.

oh, and if you have to look through an entire stockrooms worth of 1 size to find 1 pair to buy, either 1) these are THAT bad quality (you aint foolin anyone, these aint the best but they aint super terrible)  OOOORRRR 2) youre looking for any excuse not to cop a pair cause you dont really want these, youre just fooling yourself.

I can tell now
Future "remastered " iiis whi cem, fire red, bc, will be like the 2016 tb og for same $ or more

These 2016 iii are basically the standard going forward
White sneaker s usually get more criticism than black ones

These 3s are just mixed in terms of quality, but alot of people suggest overall they aren't great

I say remastered 20xx bc3>20xx white cem > 20xx fired red>2016 tb3

Damn all this talk about quality control got me worried about mine from NDC that arrives tomorrow. Hopefully they ain't bad, really don't want to go to the hassle of swapping them out but guess I should be thankful they are sitting to even do a swap out. Because my black toes and breds both had some flaws I wasnt happy about but better then not having the shoe.

Damn all this talk about quality control got me worried about mine from NDC that arrives tomorrow. Hopefully they ain't bad, really don't want to go to the hassle of swapping them out but guess I should be thankful they are sitting to even do a swap out. Because my black toes and breds both had some flaws I wasnt happy about but better then not having the shoe.

same here. I forgot about the elephant print and the whole one is thicker than the other comments.

Fingers crossed.

^^^^
Espically with the black infareds dropping not that long ago. JB won't drop the most hyped colorways in one year.

They dropped cements and metallics this year, it's not really a stretch to anticipate bc3s and 4s next year. Not likely but not out of the question either.

Back
Top Bottom