OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Why wouldn't I. I have already vested in these. Time and money, if the pair isn't right then I'm done. And my complaint was never about shape nor tumbled leather you must have me confused.

But it really shouldn't matter to you anyway because it's not your money right?
Could have sworn you and another member had an argument on inflation about the materials used. About how the original pairs had better materials with less money, etc.
You dudes really need to get a life. What is this forum for...let me guess. Just kissing Nike *** and begging for hookups. I get it now
I've never kissed Nike's behind nor did I beg for a hook, must have me confused there.

All in all, I'm just happy you're going to eventually enjoy your pair.

Could have sworn you and another member had an argument on inflation about the materials used. About how the original pairs had better materials with less money, etc.

I've never kissed Nike's behind nor did I beg for a hook, must have me confused there.
All in all, I'm just happy you're going to eventually enjoy your pair.

Attacking members because they show dislike is pointless. We are all already frustrated because we wanted these shoes and they aren't what's expected. You know as well as I do returning something like this isn't always a option considering what they are and how bad most of us wanted them.

And as far as the leather, my complaint wasn't about the tumble or quality. Just the fact that its not actual leather, which my pair is fine on that aspect. That scratch I posted earlier was from Nike Twitter

Attacking members because they show dislike is pointless. We are all already frustrated because we wanted these shoes and they aren't what's expected. You know as well as I do returning something like this isn't always a option considering what they are and how bad most of us wanted them.

And as far as the leather, my complaint wasn't about the tumble or quality. Just the fact that its not actual leather, which my pair is fine on that aspect. That scratch I posted earlier was from Nike Twitter
I've never attacked anyone though, I know it's hard to be able to actually have yours replaced but you do always have the option on getting your money back.

My whole thing wasn't even towards you TBH. There's just a lot of people who do the whining and complaining just to do it and still continue to give JB their money and continue to rock their product.

$220 is a lot of money, no need for wasting it on something a person isn't satisfied with, we both agree on that.

If anything you attacked him. Stop playing victim.

I'm going to sell my 3rd pair for $230. I have a pair from Undefeated that they will only give store credit. Saves a little bit of a $246 total.

Dont mean to debbie downer the thread but people gotta start gettin real about what they are willing to accept as a consumer.
I agree with this....even though I really want these and am willing to accept the quality issues the more I think about it im just not comfortable with that price....Think im gonna head out soon to return my pairs...when my ndc pair comes in ill return that one too....besides they dont even fit well, sizing so inconsistant with JB

im not even one to usually complain but this is just classic JB taking advantage of the consumer....I passed on the maroon 6s b/c of price and I dont regret it...hope I dont regret this decision down the line either, like I already said in this thread these tbs really look great

Damn, feel for some of you guys. Just got mine from sneakers, and they are flawless and MINT. Not a glue stain or crooked EP in sight [emoji]128514[/emoji]

im not even one to usually complain but this is just classic JB taking advantage of the consumer....I

grZAZ_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg

Be honest. You're sending them back for a refund so you can cop the Space Jam 11's.[emoji]128518[/emoji]

Jeez all these bad, defective pairs
mean.gif

I must be one of the rare few that actually got a pair of these from a FTL in-store that has little to no defects

Someone in the jams thread said Nike took the QC workers from the true blues and put em all on these.

:lol: I really really hope so. Idk if y'all remember my comment about these and the higher cut of patent leather portion looking like a mirror. Yup, Ima be flexin in my reflection, starin at my jams watching myself hittin some yams *cue camron as Rico hitting dougie scene from paid in full gif*

Back
Top Bottom