OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

So wait, TB III's are your first pair or cyber mondays? I'm confused if you are claiming TB III's are your first pair. Second, you can't compare TB III's to Cyber Mondays, two totally different shoes. Can't complain about TB III execution if you are only comparing it to one other shoe that came out in the same year. And these thought processes litter this forum and people run with it :smh: .

Idk but this made me :lol: . We checking for flawless pics now

Im just surprised when I see one that looks good and was bought this late. Most in stores right now only have returned pairs and don't even look DS. Plus so many have flaws. This would've been such a great release if the QC was on point.
My thing is this, people cry so much about flaws and minute things for what they are paying. When I see that all over this board, all I do is laugh. Why? because quality hasn't been good in over a decade. Prime examples are Fire Red V's and sport blue VI's. The leather on those are awful off the bat, and I can compare that to my white and navy VI's, I don't see a lot of people posting who can draw that parallel between those shoes, or at least they are here and not posting.  I can tell who has been buying for a while vs. newer cats. Things really started getting bad around 05/06 in terms of quality materials and such. So now, I know what I'm paying for. It all boils down to, do you really want the shoe or not? I KNOW I'm not getting my money's worth, it's been like this over a decade plus. Hell, I wasn't getting my money's worth when I was buying at $160, $170, $180, $190, $200 and so on...so why cry foul now? Same flaws existed at each pricing point increment, it's just they are charging more and people want to be fugazi sneaker professors now :lol: .  Everyone was so happy with the 88 Cements they overlooked the fact that the bottom said Jordan and not Nike. I know some mentioned it, but imagine if they were as available as these TB III's people would trash the shoe because of it, but since they weren't super GR, people copped and shut the hell up because of the "limited" status. My thought was, I will just wait until nike puts them back out in it's true OG form with the Nike on the bottom. It's just gotten more ridiculous with the picking and choosing of what to argue about on this board. But it's your money and preference, spend it how you will, but spare me the woe is me and the fake outrage while spending that $200, $220 plus tax release after release, you ain't fooling anybody.

nicely said.

people who are new and buy shoes these days complain so easily. I understand that an expensive shoe should be on point and excellent quality but veteran sneaker consumers know they buy some shoes because they have been waiting a lonnggggg time for them to retro, even if they arent on point on some things.

I still think the same thing when people dont raise issues when they pay over $245 for yeezy 2s(glue stains paint stain on soles, $350 and over for yeezy 750s (zippers not working/too delicate) and paying Gs for mags. Even these very limited shoes have issues but when things are accessible and affordable to people they seem to have the right to complain and straight out trash the shoe everytime they see it or hear it.

People, there are SOME pairs, maybe like 1 or 2% of tb 3 2016 pairs that are almost close to being flawless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Copped from City Blue. Sent me a tracking number a minute after receiving order confirmation. Used to shop there a lot back in the day when I lived in Philly.

@swdenny Good looking out on that link.

good luck to yall ordering online

imo these are a inperson type of shoe to cop

good luck to yall ordering online

imo these are a inperson type of shoe to cop

Thanks , hope u found the right pair for $240

lol copped on the 25th nov
my pair 11.5 from fnl RF was on point, except for the back ep heel and the right shoe ep length. other than that I mean I felt like 239 was a reseller price, but I did wonder how far I would have to go to find a similar almost nice quality 11.5 for under retail

hopefully on feet dslr pics will come when i got timei

I copped copped from NDC at $158 + tax. Then I got another pair shipped to me without me knowing or paying.

I pulled the trigger today...and no I don't mean I bought them, I returned them.

Overall, I had a good pair with no flaws. But compared to my '11 TB's, they were inferior in every way, except for the Nike Air. I paid $150 + tax for my '11 TB's and I paid almost $240 after taxes for the 16's, which was the same price I paid for the Space Jams. In the end, I couldn't swallow the price tag and ended up giving them back.

I also ended up returning a pair of french 7's I bought from Nike 2 years ago. Apparently they take back any unworn and unwashed merchandise with a receipt no matter how long ago. Another pair of J's that were inflated in price when they came out and now you can get a pair for less than retail 2 years later.

The '16 TB's are a decent pair of shoes. But they are not worth the MSRP, especially for the ones that's had 01 and 11 TB's before.

Back
Top Bottom