OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

if you want to get the true blues for that price call them or talk to them on twitter. twitter rep said they are aware of the price thing. like its some ******* glitch ******* liards

if you want to get the true blues for that price call them or talk to them on twitter. twitter rep said they are aware of the price thing. like its some ******* glitch ******* liards

Yup, the Twitter person said that its some sort of mobile glitch ?!?

I called City blue about order that was placed yesterday around 6 pm est , they said it will be shipped out tomorrow morning ...

I ate today at finish line. Marked down to $189 in store, then the $50 off $200 coupon. Employee had no issues running it through and even told me how stupid it was that it worked on retros and not other shoes. Goodlooks to those who helped, you know who you are!

Man I'm in finish line now and they acting clueless how tf do you get that coupon ????

I dealt with Windy City soles before as a matter of fact that's where I was gonna cop my return pair from before city blue came up. I'm gonna email them a screen shot of my city blue order and see if he in fact price matches it.

Bad paint jobs, soles with pours, and chipped soles are beyond B grade IMO. They shouldn't even be sold. And the majority TB3 that I seen have these issues. It seems the manufacturing process for this shoe was horrible. The funny thing is that other 3s released this year have pretty good quality. I don't understand how CM3 has softer leather than the TB3 lmao.

Pours alt-= pores, clear now?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom