OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Sold my 2011 pair for $160. Things had been worn probably upwards of 100x. No need for them with the Nike Air branding coming
smokin.gif

Why though?

The price of the 2011 will go down after these release. Might as well try to get these with the remastered mold and NA and if you fail then make your move

Alternates and Katrinas are bascially the only ones allowed. Mostly because they're reversed or slight variations of OG colorways, the Katrina is about as different from the WC3 as the 2001 TB is to the 1988.
I thought the Katrina's originally came with Nike air on the 88 version?

nikeair belongs on og type shoes. it looks the best.

but when you start putting it on non ogs or different new retros it kinda makes the branding of the nikeair swoosh logo less "original" or "special"

basically meaning that Nike air on the Jordan 1-6 is Nike's original version of the Jordan. putting the jumpman is like mj's version of the Jordan.

putting nikeair on a different retro colorway of a jordan that is not the original colorway made by Nike makes it look like Nike is trying hard to sell its symbol or logo over the jumpman symbol or logo.

this would be interesting if jumpmans existed before the nikeair swoosh logo was on jordans.
I think the original intent was to market the Jordans with the Air Jordan logo only. But because visible air was relatively new when Jordan 3 initially came out, so they stuck with putting Nike AIR on the back of the shoes.

I think Nike should have never done the Jumpman AIR combo on the back or Jordan wording on the outsole, as it's not aesthetically pleasing to look at. Either Jumpman logo only or Nike / Nike AIR logo would be best.

good point

Just got another pair of Black Cement 3's for $60

No paint chipping. They look new. Dude is selling white Cement 3's and True Blues but not sure I should get the true blues tho

Jumpman Air>Jumpman

Jumpman needs a cushion when he finishes his dunk, you know.

Back
Top Bottom