OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

These confirmed by anyone reliable yet?

Interesting question. Not sure if serious. I guess it depends on what you personally consider to be a "reliable" source.

IMO, yes. They're confirmed.

Last edited:
Interesting question. Not sure if serious. I guess it depends on what you personally consider to be a "reliable" source.

IMO, yes. They're confirmed.

I was referring to if they had been confirmed by someone who was reputable on social media or etc like Dinohatfield for example. Probably going to sell my pair when confirmed. Might as well get the cash before paint starts peeling

I was referring to if they had been confirmed by someone who was reputable on social media or etc like Dinohatfield for example. Probably going to sell my pair when confirmed. Might as well get the cash before paint starts peeling

Yes, Dino confirmed these along time ago.

JB should just give us the black cements instead of the true blues
WC3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black Cements

TBH

Last edited:
Can't front, I'm partial to white based III's. I know I'm definitely in the minority on this. That being said, if I can scoop these later this year, I might be done for good. 

[emoji]128528[/emoji] One of the most pointless post I've seen in my 3 years around nt
roll.gif
 You must have been under a rock for those 3 years.  This is consistent content in the threads graced by the self proclaimed "sneaker genius".

Anyway, I am interested to see distribution on these.  Jordan brand seems to have toned down production compared to last year.  For example, the FNL nearest to me only gets very GR Jordans, they received all the 7s and 8s last year, but this year they only got the master 12s, no french blues.  Hope they get these 3s in store.  Online may be tough.

Never been bothered by the red font or anything else from AirSak tbh. But I see NO point in spelling out the color codes for each colorway. You say you're not trying to troll anyone and you don't care what everyone thinks, yet you forget that you post with the expectation that people will read your post. We all do because it's the point of NT. No one posts anything and doesn't expect to get it read on here, of that was the case they'd start a blog. If people are always complaining about you saying the full color code, you should stop. I can understand if you're against Silly nicknames but you've made your point. Or is there no such thing as bad publicity to you? The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince

There is really no point in listing the full color code. There is nothing wrong with saying true blue 3s, grape 5s, Hare 7s, or even the black/red 1s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom