OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

The Flips were a terrible shoe. That pleather lining was the worst, probably less comfortable than the Fire Reds were.

The quality of the flips was much better than the fire reds. I was really disappointed with that and bought the flips instead. They looked like ish compared to an early pair/sample I had seen at FC months before. Although the fire reds are classic, the flips were the best out of the 3 releases that day.

Go on eBay and look at all of the pics of that sample. The only thing NA was the insole. There is no elephant trim around the eyelets. They have the plain grey color from the black cements. It's kind of a Frankenstein.
That's the point. If they were using true blue\white NA insoles for it, it must have been intended to rock NA at a certain point in time. Nothing from that era used those insoles (as opposed to say a 2000 Fire Red 5 using surplus OG 11 insoles).

Last edited:
Flips are another shoe that i'd love to see drop again actually. White and Black.

Yeah and I definitely would love more pure money 3s. This shoe should be standard all year round issue like a white uptown or AM90. I know a lot of people would be against this being that it's a signature silhouette but I wouldn't see it doing any damage to the legacy of the 3s.

Oh absolutely. Pure 3's and Pure 4's can both drop again and i'd be happy as ****. :smokin

soleaddict33 soleaddict33 Naah. Fire Red's from that year were the worst, no question. But i'll give you that the Flips also weren't the most comfortable 3's either. That being said however, since we're in this age of remastering, there's no reason they couldn't improve on the quality.

Last edited:
Oh absolutely. Pure 3's and Pure 4's can both drop again and i'd be happy as ****.
smokin.gif
Laser 4 Fire Reds with NA on it just because and I'm doubling up.

I remember buying 3 pairs of 2011 true blue's. I still haven't worn them and now these with the NA release? :lol:

Looks like I might be taking the bait based off nostalgia though. :\

I remember buying 3 pairs of 2011 true blue's. I still haven't worn them and now these with the NA release?
laugh.gif

Looks like I might be taking the bait based off nostalgia though.
ohwell.gif
Sell them for retail plus shipping (to people who want to wear them), them would sell fast. That way you can save that money for another release or this release.

Who here got a job at JB. Seems like someone has been listening to our prayers this year.

I'm just here to watch this thread. Pass on these. I was never really into 3s, then the Fubu 3s just buried it.

Back
Top Bottom