OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Seriously yo? Mine are still DS too
mean.gif
...I can't even wear my blk/cmt IVs because of how disgusting they look with all the cracked paint.
true it happened to my pair

but i wore them to ball though

This shoes is much more popular than the Aqua 8's but I think the hype is under the Bred 4's and Black Infrared 6's . Should be fun .

Extr
Seriously yo? Mine are still DS too
mean.gif
...I can't even wear my blk/cmt IVs because of how disgusting they look with all the cracked paint.
Thick insoles yo. If it fails, get some $ 6 True Blue paint and some tape.

Seriously yo? Mine are still DS too :smh:...I can't even wear my blk/cmt IVs because of how disgusting they look with all the cracked paint.

I have worn the 2013 fire red 3's and pounded them into the ground and never had a paint crack . Hoping to be good on the remastered pairs .

Must cop for me. I love 3s so these are a must for me. Can't wait. I'm glad these are the Black Friday release and not the White/Black 9s.

This shoes is much more popular than the Aqua 8's but I think the hype is under the Bred 4's and Black Infrared 6's . Should be fun .

I'm the opposite, I think the Aqua 8 is more popular than the TB III. Non first day sell outs don't tell the whole story.

I have worn the 2013 fire red 3's and pounded them into the ground and never had a paint crack . Hoping to be good on the remastered pairs .
Same here, I've worn my Fire Red 3s a lot and they have yet to paint chip. 

If anything this shoe might benefit from the release of the "Space Jam" XI's dropping in December...Cats might hold off a purchase here, saving up to spend that holiday cash on the XI's instead...

Wishful thinking maybe but it's a Black Friday release so the numbers will be up there...

Either way I learned my lesson with the Cement IV's...I'll put in the leg work just in case...

I regret selling these a few years ago back in my struggle days. Happy these are coming back in my life more improved and with the Nike air

Beware, the paint will probably crack.
I've worn my 2011 pair  close to a hundred times. Midsole is still flawless. Quality of the "leather" isn't great, but the paint has held  up. Back tab is slightly discolored too.

I'm 6'3" 185. Like I said, upwards of 100 times these have been worn. I'm from the northeast so they see the elements too.

20160225_091149_Richtone_HDR.jpg

I've worn my 2011 pair  close to a hundred times. Midsole is still flawless. Quality of the "leather" isn't great, but the paint has held  up. Back tab is slightly discolored too.
I'm talking about if you kept them DS for years and decide to wear them now, wearing them often is how you prevent the paint from cracking.

Back
Top Bottom