OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

These are going to be the first shoe I double up on to keep, the 1 to rock and 1 to stock rule will apply to all OG 3s with Nike air on the back

I know they are to be remastered but I hope some changes are made to the midsole with regards to the paint cracking and chipping. I'm a big guy (250) so gravity is in force on me.

Damn, you got robbed.

$220? Jordan's go for $190 now. $200+ with tax. So a little above what is now retail for two year old kicks is robbed?

2011 was a waste of my money. Leather was stiff I ended up selling cuz I had a feeling they would retro again

It wasn't stiff at all to me. Stiff is the sport blue. Heck, even the fire reds were a better grain of leather were stiffer

1. Crimson/Purple
2. Jokers
3. Infared with red air

I bet you give great christmas presents

I don't show my 2011 pair enough love to even justify buying this remaster. But the hypebeast and irresponsible spender in me will cop.

I peek over at them on my shelf every now and then....Dat yellowed heel tab is so sexy.

Last edited:
Damn, you got robbed.

$220? Jordan's go for $190 now. $200+ with tax. So a little above what is now retail for two year old kicks is robbed?

For Sports Blue 3s yeah :lol: What retail is on current retros is fairly irrelevant. What matters is market price. I consistently see Sport Blues sell for below $170 (Same applies to most retros for the past few years as well). That's in my size though. Size 14 is something else entirely.

Last edited:
Same. Also been looking for either a pair of Pures or Silver Anniversary's lately and can't find any in decent condition, with minimal yellowing below $300. And of course, Black Cats are a must.
Ice them up.

I just want Harbor Blues.

Same. Also been looking for either a pair of Pures or Silver Anniversary's lately and can't find any in decent condition, with minimal yellowing below $300. And of course, Black Cats are a must.

I've gone through 4 pairs of Pure $s. A couple I bought for $100, then the others I paid $150 and $200 for. I should've picked up a lot more back then. They were my main shoe. Better than low uptowns imo. Jordan should release both the pures and bcs all year round. Modells regularly had Js for $100. Picked up the green beans for the same price. Now that retail on everything good is $190-220 a discount wouldn't make me purchase a shoe that I wouldn't buy for retail.

Rather take these over the SJs tbh.  Still not a fan of the OG patent cut and that 45 on the rear.  I see tons of people in that thread going thirsty for that shoe.  I'll just keep my 09 SJ and call it a day.  

But agree, need to see some pics of this TB3 with NA baby.  

Back
Top Bottom