OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

yall keep worrying bout the shade of the blue but overall these aint adding up if you sit them right next to an og pair

id be so happy if they remastered and brought back the thin elephant print 
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

eek.gif

embarassed.gif

devil.gif

Last edited:
They still fake They are still fake
But it's getting better
Toebox looked slicker
Blue seems better too

Will wait for IceyHeatSole

Yeah, they are definitely fake, and terrible too. :lol:

Via @2muchsol3 alleged "retail" pairs

View media item 2127952

This picture right here should show that they are not retail pairs. Look how crooked the air is on the bottom. Ive never seen a pair of authentic 3s with either Nike air or Jumpman Air being off centered or crooked.

Yup it was the 2001. Man that look so much better. like other people said they just should have put NA on the back off the 2001, this would have been perfect

Either one looks good to me, but it was just odd that the OG on the outer side went the full midsole, and the inner side didnt. I think thats why a bunch of us like the 01's, because it looks complete. The BC and the WC only had the back portion painted.

I'd take tongues that are a little jagged but also probably super plush over cardboard feeling tongues that have clean edges like the 2011s.

The red on the tongue doesn't bother me at all, my Jeans are gonna be covering it anyway :rolleyes

Blue looks much better in the video, that was my main concern. I'm in for these.

This. Red liner isn't nearly as bad as dudes are making it out to be. Believe it or not I actually remember when the true blues first retroed in 01 and OG purist were clamoring about the fact that the tongue liner was blue instead of red. So what does that tell you? To me it is what it is. At the end of the day the liner was never supposed to be blue in the first place. Whether they rolled it or not. With knowing my history of the shoe, the red liner is far from a deal breaker. All I said was if they were going to use the red liner like the OG, why not roll the tongue leather like the OG. Anyway the lastest pics and vid looks decent and the blue looks acceptable by my standards. Very IN for a pair.

Last edited:
This. Red liner isn't nearly as bad as dudes are making it out to be. Believe it or not I actually remember when the true blues first retroed in 01 and OG purist were clamoring about the fact that the tongue liner was blue instead of red. So what does that tell you? To me it is what it is. At the end of the day the liner was never supposed to be blue in the first place. Whether they rolled it or not. With knowing my history of the shoe, the red liner is far from a deal breaker. All I said was if they were going to use the red liner like the OG, why not roll the tongue leather like the OG. Anyway the lastest pics and vid looks decent and the blue looks acceptable by my standards. Very IN for a pair.

Historical significance or not, I'll take a pair w blue liner over some USA variant looking shoe anyday. The red liner makes the tongue stick out like a sore thumb. Look how much the red protrudes the tongue in the sample pics. What a botch job this is.

Back
Top Bottom