OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

These are not as bad as people I just wored mine for
A whole week straight and through snow and they hold up great the leather got a lil softer but mine has no
Defects besides the paint and toe box but besides that these are dope

This guy beh sure is a long winded *no personal attacks allowed*

One of those talk way too much types. Please.. Continue explaining everything.. with disclaimers and footnotes.

On topic: These don't do it for me like they used to. Passed and picked up Space Jams x2.
@Nike Air JordanNext time you want to talk about me, have the guts to @ me please, thank you. 

i dont even know how that @ thing works. is it supposed alert people that someone replied to them? lol

i dont even know how that @ thing works. is it supposed alert people that someone replied to them? lol
It's been in effect since 2012 man, you don't know how to use it? 
laugh.gif
, you a vet 'round here. Either way, it came out of left field, I don't remember saying anything to him specifically. Those long winded posts didn't address him, so idk. 

If you need one pm me.

Wow, you are the GOAT.

Scoped out a few size 13s to get my ideal pair. Employees stonefaced me when I asked about 50 off 200. Went from looking like an idiot to an absolute wizard after using the code. Even the employees and other shoppers were like how the hell did you do that [emoji]128514[/emoji]

TBs and Nike elite socks came out to 168, take all these reps my man.

I dealt with Windy City soles before as a matter of fact that's where I was gonna cop my return pair from before city blue came up. I'm gonna email them a screen shot of my city blue order and see if he in fact price matches it.

Let me know how it goes, I'm interested to see what he says

Your judgement is flawed, not the shoes. So funny how a lower price point makes people more accepting

Last edited:
Just a reminder guys, if you clean or wipe your tb3 laces with a wetwipe or something they will turn yellow
:lol:

Believe me when I tell you guys im not worried a bit. Haha when i first got them i didnt even look at them like some of you. I glanced back into the thread seeing what some of the previous complaints were. Only then i started to notice the differences. The EP is frayed on one pic. The EP around the laces are thicker on one side and thin on the other. I notice on another post someone had pictured the same thing.

When I start to wear them the creasing will look worse than any flaw.... Im chill with it because i didnt have to pay $240....lol

Your judgement is flawed, not the shoes. So funny how a lower price point makes people more accepting
Concept isn't something new. Same thing as when companies put products on sale/clearance or give out coupons to move items that aren't selling.

Believe me when I tell you guys im not worried a bit. Haha when i first got them i didnt even look at them like some of you. I glanced back into the thread seeing what some of the previous complaints were. Only then i started to notice the differences. The EP is frayed on one pic. The EP around the laces are thicker on one side and thin on the other. I notice on another post someone had pictured the same thing.

When I start to wear them the creasing will look worse than any flaw.... Im chill with it because i didnt have to pay $240....lol

Exactly. I don't think people would complain nearly as much if these weren't ~$240 after taxes and shipping. At $150-$160, most of us would overlook the flaws because the overall quality of this release is worth about that much.

Nike needs to invest in some training for the sweatshop that makes these. I'm sure the children that make these can do a better job with painting the elephant print if they were better trained to do so. I remember the peaks on some of the 2015 7s (I.e. Barcelona Days) had a similar problem. Maybe Nike needs to give these kids better tools or rulers to make sure they get it right-it's not really that hard.

Yo you sound extremely ridiculous man.

View media item 2273009

^^^^QFT... Rather its for quality issues or not wanting to pay retail, paying less is always soothingly refreshing.

I've missed out on the City Blue deal, returns at the local Nike store that were knocked down 30%, and can't find anyone on eBay selling for below $190. I guess I won't be getting these anytime soon and my 2011 pair will have to suffice

Back
Top Bottom