OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

These are on sale at the local finishline here for $159 
happy.gif
  Still not gonna buy them though.  

went to finishline yesterday saw the shoes for 189.99 and used my $20 winner reward.  They ended up not having my size so I had them locate one and had them ship to my house. 

Ya'll could save more with ebates and do a cashback with the in store purchase by opening a shopping trip while in store. 

Crossing my finger, the quality won't be too bad.

Last edited:
Why? Those workers need to work harder to produce a better $220 product.

Not the factory's worker issue ,but Nike's issue. They need to invest or care more about their product. Old saying "You get what you pay for", but then the consumer gets screw.

Felt so good to return my Footlocker pair this morning. Just waiting for that $154 City Blue pair to come in now.
should have waited for the pair to come in first, to check for defects - at least you could have sent the defect pair back to footlocker

View media item 2273030

Felt so good to return my Footlocker pair this morning. Just waiting for that $154 City Blue pair to come in now.
should have waited for the pair to come in first, to check for defects - at least you could have sent the defect pair back to footlocker

Already thought of that. Had to return by Dec 25 with the FL return policy though. Won't get the other shoes in beforehand so gladly will roll the dice to save $80.

Last edited:
on foot today. these joints are kinda comfy surprisingly. the insole is quite sofft and ankle padding is pretty nice. my pair is aight, kinda on point, but the inner right ep is lil thick and long and back ep lil high, but other than that ill still rock these despite how many people felt.

when u get these in person they look much better and not distorted

some pics a lil blurred, (gotta vacuum carpet :lol:) high iso, man i need a 85mm 1.8G :lol:
hope to see your guys on foot and hope u enjoy yours

View media item 2273329View media item 2273335View media item 2273337View media item 2273338View media item 2273341View media item 2273349View media item 2273365View media item 2273368View media item 2273369View media item 2273370View media item 2273372View media item 2273376

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch yourself, bluejeans will stain the back heel tab if not careful. I guess it depends on whether or not you care about those kinds of things, but just to make you aware

on foot today. these joints are kinda comfy surprisingly. the insole is quite sofft and ankle padding is pretty nice. my pair is aight, kinda on point, but the inner right ep is lil thick and long and back ep lil high, but other than that ill still rock these despite how many people felt.

when u get these in person they look much better and not distorted

some pics a lil blurred, (gotta vacuum carpet :lol:) high iso, man i need a 85mm 1.8G :lol:
hope to see your guys on foot and hope u enjoy yours

View media item 2273329View media item 2273335View media item 2273337View media item 2273338View media item 2273341View media item 2273349View media item 2273365View media item 2273368View media item 2273369View media item 2273370View media item 2273372View media item 2273376

Lovin that red carpet

Watch yourself, bluejeans will stain the back heel tab if not careful. I guess it depends on whether or not you care about those kinds of things, but just to make you aware

word yea mine are partly bluish, and u gotta rub it off asap otherwise its harder to get out

Just copped my pair for 145$ online. Now im just waiting them. Really happy for cop this shoe under retail, thanks nike for release a huge quantity of them.

Back
Top Bottom