OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

After looking at all shoe shoes I bought that came out in 2016. It's crazy to say that besides the jordan 9 lows I got on steep discounts, the shoe I paid the least for was the true blue 3s with nike air.

After looking at all shoe shoes I bought that came out in 2016. It's crazy to say that besides the jordan 9 lows I got on steep discounts, the shoe I paid the least for was the true blue 3s with nike air.

Same here. I got the true blues for $154 from City Blue

Ruvilla had a couple size 10-11 that popped back up on Tuesday....copped for $154 + sons pair for $41.99 (origi. $80 on sale for $59.98) and grabbed some 5's for a daughter $76.98( Metallics 5's orig. $160 sale $109.98) $272.97 total!!! Tried to make that 30% do the most! Big ups to all that feasted!

Ruvilla had a couple size 10-11 that popped back up on Tuesday....copped for $154 + sons pair for $41.99 (origi. $80 on sale for $59.98) and grabbed some 5's for a daughter $76.98( Metallics 5's orig. $160 sale $109.98) $272.97 total!!! Tried to make that 30% do the most! Big ups to all that feasted!
Damn wish I would have caught em

Haven't worn my pair yet they look good. The midsole looks ok. Haven't had a pair of threes since these came out in 01. Going to La. next week so I might rock them out there

I just need to find a 11.5 for a decent price. I can't believe I missed these for $154.00. I'm hoping Champs puts them on sale soon.

Got my $154 pair from Villa today. 

I do prefer the softer leather, the one on the TB3 has a smaller tumbled grain to it and is much stiffer, so I hope it will soften up.

These things are TIGHT! 3's usually run a little bigger than TTS for me but these are really tight. I should be ok, just have to break them in but if they were any tighter I wouldn't be able to wear them.

Back
Top Bottom