OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I made an offer for $140 in eBay for 11.5 and to my surprise the seller accepted , my luck day

Does anyone know if they're at the outlets in Maryland by any chance ?

So FNL 50off coupon trick is dead-shut down already??? Trying to get some shoes on the low low

Anyone try it or am I doing the process wrong???

So FNL 50off coupon trick is dead-shut down already??? Trying to get some shoes on the low low

Anyone try it or am I doing the process wrong???

From what i've heard, yes. You can still get $50 off qualifying products however.

I just got my pair in from finishline. You guys should definitely not sleep if you can get a pair $160 and below. The Leather leaves alot to be desired, but the Nike Air is sick.

I just got my pair in from finishline. You guys should definitely not sleep if you can get a pair $160 and below. The Leather leaves alot to be desired, but the Nike Air is sick.
I agree, and the elephant print is so on point. Also, I would say you really have to size up a half. My infared 3s fit a half size too big and the TB fit half size too small. That's a big swing.

I got the Villa pair for $154 or whatever, keeping these babies on ice for a couple months then heavy rotation.

Back
Top Bottom