OG TORONTO NTers - WHERE ARE YOU NOW?

Originally Posted by xxx dOubleO xxx

How about me?

Just checked my profile and my last post was 4/16/2010...
Somebody should really do a SUMMIT...I think the last one was organized by Hek/MTL Trooper

didn't mellowg (nathan, I dunno if that's his NT screen) succesfully organize one for the "newer" cats relatively recently?
I never made it out to the OG summits. 

I've seen almost all of the OGs screennames here and there through NT. Everyone still lurks 
laugh.gif

yea I did one a few years back bout 10-15 people from what I remembered and mostly newer members that showed up, sobeit came through with some OG jordans.

hard to find a time that suits everyone and even then people are lazy

Now that goodfoots closed I find i dont really see anyone these days. before, if I went by the usual goons would be there but lately I havent run into anyone from ISS/NT at all when im downtown, though im rarely in goodfoot area

I would be down for a summit just to catch up with some people and relieve one of the better aspects of sneaker culture.

yea I did one a few years back bout 10-15 people from what I remembered and mostly newer members that showed up, sobeit came through with some OG jordans.

hard to find a time that suits everyone and even then people are lazy

Now that goodfoots closed I find i dont really see anyone these days. before, if I went by the usual goons would be there but lately I havent run into anyone from ISS/NT at all when im downtown, though im rarely in goodfoot area

I would be down for a summit just to catch up with some people and relieve one of the better aspects of sneaker culture.

i'm still up on thissss, but i never check this part of NT. I'm good for a Summit on the weekend. 
It'd be fun to hoop up with some of you guys... 

ps. Been balling in Bred XI's from the pack... They're garbage for basketball lol

i'm still up on thissss, but i never check this part of NT. I'm good for a Summit on the weekend. 

ps. Been balling in Bred XI's from the pack... They're garbage for basketball lol

Originally Posted by jolly2

Haven't seen you at the EX for the past 2 years...
BTW, I still use XX3s to ball...one of the best Js or might be the last good J, IMHO

Originally Posted by jolly2

Haven't seen you at the EX for the past 2 years...
BTW, I still use XX3s to ball...one of the best Js or might be the last good J, IMHO

ahh yes how could i forget double0 with his crazy lebrons and samples.. how are you?

i remember sobe bringing out his OG jordan heat out of literally NO WHERE at hector's summit. no one really knew who sobe was before, but everyone knew him after lol

wttm: i actually have US citizenship because my dad is an American. it made it a lot easier to find a gig down here...otherwise HR and Legal have to go through papers and the process of getting you a work visa and/or green card.

ahh yes how could i forget double0 with his crazy lebrons and samples.. how are you?

i remember sobe bringing out his OG jordan heat out of literally NO WHERE at hector's summit. no one really knew who sobe was before, but everyone knew him after lol

wttm: i actually have US citizenship because my dad is an American. it made it a lot easier to find a gig down here...otherwise HR and Legal have to go through papers and the process of getting you a work visa and/or green card.

Back
Top Bottom