Oh God Vol. T-Mac

Reaction score

http://www.click2houston....ts/18692862/detail.html#-

McGrady Could Be Out For Season

HOUSTON -- Rockets guard Tracy McGrady could miss the remainder of the season, according to sources close to Local 2 sports. An MRI revealed missing cartilage in his left knee, which may require microfracture surgery to repair.

The possibility remains, however, that McGrady will try to finish the season. Dr. James Andrews, generally regarded as the premier orthopaedic surgeon in the country for this type of injury, will review the MRI before a final decision is made. Andrews advised those close to McGrady, that a microfracture surgery should only be used in a career saving situation.

McGrady and the Rockets will discuss options in a meeting at Toyota Center prior to tonight's game against Sacramento. At this point, the Rockets have no comment on the situation.

For him, that's a good thing, he's lucky he's still alive with the amount of injuries he's had. Out for the season? Nothing new.

Wow i cant belive he will miss the season
eyes.gif

this is why I cant ever take preseason predictions seriously. Its alway "IF the Rockets are healthy there is no way they dont make it past the firstround and might even make it to the finals". Newsflash, the rockets aint ever gunna be healthy

Come on..........Look, I like to tell jokes at dudes expense, but this is getting just a weee bit tired.

Someone give the guy a break already.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Come on..........Look, I like to tell jokes at dudes expense, but this is getting just a weee bit tired.

Someone give the guy a break already.
injuries are no joke specially knee injuries, hope he gets well soon

The Rockets seriously, IMO, have one of the worst medical crews in the NBA.

How does something like this not get detected early on?

this dude cant ever catch a break. its shameful the way his legacy is turning out after having shown the potential that he did earlier in his career.microfracture surgery is no walk in the park, hope dude can get his game back after rehab. hes an exciting player when hes in the groove but those kinda daysare becoming rare.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

oh i forgot,
cf_tmac_mr_glass.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

*right clicks and saves*

- ive said many times before, T-Mac should have never been given his own team. dude is nice but not that nice. add to the fact his body will never hold up longenough to win a championship with him being the star player. dude needs someone to play off of.

I totally blame the Rockets medical staff.

This dude T-Mac said he hasn't felt right the whole season after the surgery, took some time off on his own accord because of it, came back, and here weare talking about microfracture surgery. How do they not catch this early on? Dude have had to get checked at least three times by doctors this year, andnothing is found. ..until now. Same thing with Yao's broken foot last year, where they all of a sudden caught it.

Back
Top Bottom